Paradise point

JessH

I was wondering if anyone has information on Paradise Point and the birdshow in St Thomas. I beleive you take a skyride there. Once there, is that where the birdshow is? I also heard it is near the port, I will be on the Caribbean Princess.

Any information at all is appreciated, thanks!

We went to Paradise Point several years ago. It is a nice trip. It is a short walk from the ship. Or at least it was then. Nice ride to the top, seems like you can see forever! Great photo opts!! Once you get to the top you have a nice little shopping area, places to eat, trails to walk and the bird show. We spent a couple of hours there.

I was wondering if anyone has information on Paradise Point and the birdshow in St Thomas. I beleive you take a skyride there. Once there, is that where the birdshow is? I also heard it is near the port, I will be on the Caribbean Princess.

Any information at all is appreciated, thanks!

Jess, it's about a 5 minute walk from the port - through the shops of Havensport.

Make sure you time your visit so that you can enjoy the Bird Show - well worth it.

You can get your tickets from the ship, but on Carnival it would only have saved us $1.00 ($17 vs $18). We bought the "limin package" which gives the tram ride up, a bushwacker drink and the souvenir mug for $25. A very good deal. As the OP said, the photo ops are great - you can see your ship.

Have fun!

Archived