night clubs on majesty

You need to go on Mariner- they have a 'Bolero' bar- nothing but Cuban music and singers every night- fantastic dancing too. I sat there every evening for a while,had a 'Mojito' and watched the beautiful people dancing the Salsa.......... oh my..:)

Majesty does not have a bar dedicated to musica Latina. There was a Latino band, but it seemed to play an irregular schedule and shared the lounge with Karoke contests. Not a good combination.

Enchanment of the Seas has a kicking bar, called Boleros, just like the one on Mariner, but I felt was the better of the two. Its bar also specializes in drinks such as mojitos,caipirinhas, Cuba Libres and margaritias.

Enchantment's Boleros lounge is situated in a better location than Mariner's and has a better dance floor and bigger stage for the band. Boleros on Mariner is just kind of stuck off to the side of a major passageway. It is not as cozy, if that is the right word. It also helped that Enchanment had a far better Latino band than Mariner did, but bands are always changing, so no guarantees there.

Archived