Wellwishers....No More

oooohDonna

Moderation:to self-will one's well being by Living, Loving, and Laughing!

Even if WellWishers stops delivering!!!! :))

LOL!!!!!

Hey, if they stop delivering... Carnival's pre order price is really NOT that bad.... well, for liquor at least :D And if you must drink beer, FTLOG... at least drop a shot of Jager in it for crying out loud!!! :D

Nah, I don't care much for beer... I'm a liquor and shot kinda gal :D But I really don't care about any of the drink prices... it's just something I don't worry about while on vacation...

Sorry, I take that back... there are still some that don't want to let this go and want this poor, poor horse to suffer just a little longer... maybe they will just go ahead and pull the plug and then we won't have to worry about it :D

Ummmmmmm.......seems we don't worry about it while on vacation either!

Hey, we have something in common;)

Don't think anyones suffering here:confused: Party on:D

Don't think anyones suffering here:confused: Party on:D

Sure, nobody ever thinks of the poor dead horse... he just lays there, while continuing to get beaten beyond belief... and people just sit back and say "nobody is suffering here"... it's so sad :p

LOL!!!!!

Hey, if they stop delivering... Carnival's pre order price is really NOT that bad.... well, for liquor at least :D And if you must drink beer, FTLOG... at least drop a shot of Jager in it for crying out loud!!! :D

Prefer the red Cabernets myself, but when the mood strikes-Green Jack!!

Jager "bombs at the end of the evening to re-charge for the morning!

Sure, nobody ever thinks of the poor dead horse... he just lays there, while continuing to get beaten beyond belief... and people just sit back and say "nobody is suffering here"... it's so sad :p

see nobody complaining but ya'll:p There are other threads out there that

need "controlling":cool:

It's miller time:D

Prefer the red Cabernets myself, but when the mood strikes-Green Jack!!

Jager "bombs at the end of the evening to re-charge for the morning!

I like the way you think :D Although, I'm out of the Jack business for a while... was in Montreal at a conference last week, and some MO decided that we should play quarters (okay, a group of business people in their 30's-60's playing quarters was funny enough) with JACK! UGH! Having not played since college, I forgot just how bad I was... I'm still hungover, LOL!!!!!!

But yes, Jagerbombs are great for a recharge!! I do take along some goldschlagger also because the ship doesn't carry it :D Ah, why do I have to wait until October to cruise again :o

Okay, I got it now! You are one of those that has to have the last word on everything! See, if you would have just told me that, I would have just let you have it hours ago!! Here, I'm even putting your quote below my text, so yours will technically be the last word... You win :D

see nobody complaining but ya'll:p There are other threads out there that

need "controlling":cool:

It's miller time:D

I like the way you think :D Although, I'm out of the Jack business for a while... was in Montreal at a conference last week, and some MO decided that we should play quarters (okay, a group of business people in their 30's-60's playing quarters was funny enough) with JACK! UGH! Having not played since college, I forgot just how bad I was... I'm still hungover, LOL!!!!!!

But yes, Jagerbombs are great for a recharge!! I do take along some goldschlagger also because the ship doesn't carry it D Ah, why do I have to wait until October to cruise again :o

Goldschlager!! That's it- you've come up with the perfect way to sway with the ship! I'm going to sway downstairs to snap one back right now!!

;)

Goldschlager!! That's it- you've come up with the perfect way to sway with the ship! I'm going to sway downstairs to snap one back right now!!

;)

LOL, I always keep a bottle in the freezer, wherever I go!!!! And I'm always one of the people that are actually walking straight on the ship :D Ah, it's a good thing! Enjoy!!!!

Hey V-man, are you pouring right now? :) 32 days left!!

I have 30 days left by my figuring... But I need to give you my reasoning... and it's worth while reading...:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6319761&posted=1#post6319761

And actually, I pour Long Island Iced Teas nearly every night... they have been my favorite for 20 years now...:D

I have 30 days left by my figuring... But I need to give you my reasoning... and it's worth while reading...:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6319761&posted=1#post6319761

And actually, I pour Long Island Iced Teas nearly every night... they have been my favorite for 20 years now...:D

I did read your dissertation> very profound. I understand and agree with your logic completely. Ok,Ok, 30 days left. BTW, make or break with those LIITs' is liquors in just the right porportions and a blink of sour mix. I'm sure you have made mixing those drinks an art by now. See ya onboard in Miami!!:)

How does one walk straight on a ship and/or boat without drinking?

Ohhhhh.... that easy to answer... Simple trigonometry...

On the sea, the ship's movement is a sine wave. When you drink, you walk in a co-sine. Each movement cancels each other out and you probably walk in a straighter line than anyone else on the ship...:D

I did read your dissertation> very profound. I understand and agree with your logic completely. Ok,Ok, 30 days left. BTW, make or break with those LIITs' is liquors in just the right porportions and a blink of sour mix. I'm sure you have made mixing those drinks an art by now. See ya onboard in Miami!!:)

Yes... it is an art... you need the right ratio of everything... and a natural sour mix...

I mix one Liter of the spirit mixture at a time... just need to pour over crushed ice, pour the sour and pour the coke... all just so...

Are you on the Victory May 14th...?

Don't mean to be nosey... just need to know how much to increase my LIIT reserves...:D

...... We just like to relax on our balcony and reach into our ice chest for a couple of cold brewskis. Instead of lugging buckets of beer up to to cabin:D
I'm wondering how the beer you are drinking on your balcony gets to your cabin if "lugging buckets of beer" is too much for you.

Yes... it is an art... you need the right ratio of everything... and a natural sour mix...

I mix one Liter of the spirit mixture at a time... just need to pour over crushed ice, pour the sour and pour the coke... all just so...

Don't mean to be nosey... just need to know how much to increase my LIIT reserves...:D

No, not nosey at all. I was on the other thread for a short time, but tonight is the first time back in a few days. Been busy finishing up a project at work and I AM ready for a vacation. We will be on the Victory on Mother's Day. I suggested the Karaoke contest for best singer! I have no singing voice whatsoever, but do enjoy everyone having fun. Can't wait to sail southbound. Bringing my sister and her husband (newbies)along. I'm thinking once they are hooked, they will want to cruise every year. I am sure we will run into you and the gang on the first night out to sea. We may even see you at the docks! :)

No, not nosey at all. I was on the other thread for a short time, but tonight is the first time back in a few days. Been busy finishing up a project at work and I AM ready for a vacation. We will be on the Victory on Mother's Day. I suggested the Karaoke contest for best singer! I have no singing voice whatsoever, but do enjoy everyone having fun. Can't wait to sail southbound. Bringing my sister and her husband (newbies)along. I'm thinking once they are hooked, they will want to cruise every year. I am sure we will run into you and the gang on the first night out to sea. We may even see you at the docks! :)

D'oh! I read your post... how embarising...

I started the May 14th Victoty roll call... but just get cought up in work, family, and an occational divergence like these posts. The Gillum's seem to have a big party going on... I haven't posted to much.

Regarding your interest in Megan's Bay... what have you found out... I'll post over on our roll call and ask you again...

We'll have to meet up, definitely... We are in our mid 40's as well...

There is a number of things wrong with this argument...

First and foremost is that someone smuggling booze will not impact you while on your cruise... but chair hogs and other explicit rule breakers will.

What is done privately is just that... private...:eek:

If you really believe this please never comment about what anyone wears at any time in the future. Remember if it does not directly effect you then it is none of your business.

IMHO your argument simply is that I will abide by the rules I like and disregard the rest, in other words you are part of the ME ME ME generation aka the selfish generation.

BTW the rule on Carnival is that other than small amounts of wine and champagne alcohol may not be brought on board for consumption. Have fun drinking your illegal liquor while wearing your inappropriate clothing.

Hmmm. Let's see. Carnival lets you bring wine on board. They sell it. They let wellwishers deliver it. Wellwishers gets a bright idea and delivers beer due to the scalping CCL does on board. CCL complains and makes them stop. And they wonder why people smuggle.

I remember something in business - you can sell a few items for a large profit or a lot of items for a smaller profit. Who wins? Let's see. The pizza joint I worked for first in college did the latter. He now has like 20 stores. The second place I worked charged a higher price to cover their costs since sales were slow. He is now bankrupt. Both had a pretty decent product. Look at Walmart - they sell a ton for a small profit and they make more $$ than they know what to do with.

CCL has options - make prices more reasonable and cheap people like me will drink at the bar and not smuggle. Make better Bon Voyage packages and people like me might order just to be legit. Make a partnership with places like Wellwishers for a % of the total and then get at least something out of it. Instead, it looks like they're closing all options like that. Guess I might smuggle and then spend my $$ on drinks in the port where they're half the price (or less) than on the ship!

But you sort of miss the point here. Carnvial provides a product - and it is what it is. You like parts of it, but not all of it - so you take it upon yourself to alter what they offer. Carnival's whole package is the product that they sell, and the onboard revenue they can generate. I don't believe they in anyway hide the fact that they earn onboard revenue. So Carnival doesn't allow smuggling onboard - and they charge outrageous prices for their booze - but didn't you already know that? You have to take the cruise for what it is - or isn't. Buy their booze - it's their rule and in the end, is it that big a deal?

If you really believe this please never comment about what anyone wears at any time in the future. Remember if it does not directly effect you then it is none of your business.

IMHO your argument simply is that I will abide by the rules I like and disregard the rest, in other words you are part of the ME ME ME generation aka the selfish generation.

BTW the rule on Carnival is that other than small amounts of wine and champagne alcohol may not be brought on board for consumption. Have fun drinking your illegal liquor while wearing your inappropriate clothing.

Cheap/selfish now ME ME ME:p Wow Venture we can start a new club;)

By the way, you cheap/selfish/all about ME Me Me, cruiser...........you are still welcomed on our balcony anytime:D

You like to argue... but you are so illogical... and apparently, a bit dense...

Think through what I posted previously... take your time...

Archived