Horseback riding in St Lucia

wdphokie

• 2 months later...

Atlantic Shores Stables was definately a treat for us. We were concerned about the distance since it was in the south but the bus ride there proved to be a an amazing tour especially the lush,green interior. Our horses and guides were ready to go when we got there and after a briefing on riding and matching us with our horse we were on our way. The guides were very warm and friendly and the horses were quite responsive. Overall the beach tour was a blast. What stuck with me was the sound of the Atlantic Ocean as we approached. When we got to the beach I was in Awe...so beautiful!! Loved it,loved it and loved it.

• 3 months later...
Atlantic Shores Stables was definately a treat for us. We were concerned about the distance since it was in the south but the bus ride there proved to be a an amazing tour especially the lush,green interior. Our horses and guides were ready to go when we got there and after a briefing on riding and matching us with our horse we were on our way. The guides were very warm and friendly and the horses were quite responsive. Overall the beach tour was a blast. What stuck with me was the sound of the Atlantic Ocean as we approached. When we got to the beach I was in Awe...so beautiful!! Loved it,loved it and loved it.

I have read many wonderful reviews about Atlantic Shores Riding stable and saw some beautiful photos online. We are a family of four visiting next month with hopes of swimming in the ocean with our horses. My kids are so excited about this excursion. It’s very reassuring to read all these good reviews especially with children. The beautiful video of the trails posted on youtube definitely confirmed it for us.

I have read many wonderful reviews about Atlantic Shores Riding stable and saw some beautiful photos online. We are a family of four visiting next month with hopes of swimming in the ocean with our horses. My kids are so excited about this excursion. It’s very reassuring to read all these good reviews especially with children. The beautiful video of the trails posted on youtube definitely confirmed it for us.

When you stop to eat lunch, just ask them if you can ride in the surf. They will take your saddle off and let you go!! I did and it was a blast!!!

Wife, I and two teenage sons (15, 17) rode with with Atlantic stables two weeks ago. It was the best event of our 9 day southern carribean cruise on the NCL Pearl. Arrangements for their Calypso ride were made by email with Kurt, who replied to our emails w/i 24 hrs. Our driver picked us up on time from the duty free shops at the end of the pier. Max, our guide, was very laid back allowed the boys freedom to cantor their horses and we didn't have to do the nose-to-tail routine except when the trail narrowed. Scenery is stunning. Lunch on the beach was terrific, the steel drums are a nice effect, especially when it's catering only to you (the four of us were the only ones on this ride). The horses were gentle and easy to ride (not too big). Bring swimwear if you want to swim on the beach where you eat, surf reminds me of what you find in the Carolinas. The one shortfall is lack of toilet/changing facilities at the beach. Not really a problem for guys as much as it is for the gals. You'll have a great time. I can forward pictures, or provide other info, if anyone is interested.

• 4 months later...

This was our second cruise to St.Lucia so we decided to try Atlantic Shores Riding Stables because of the wonderful reviews we read on this thread. The drive to the stable from the port was a surprising treat. Everything was so lush and green with dynamic views of the interior of this island. The horses were calm and very easy to handle. The riding trail was beautiful. We stopped every chance we got because the views of the Atlantic Ocean and the south of this island were just too beautiful. Max (the lead guide) was easy going and made us feel very comfortable. Be sure to bring some sun block as the sun can be a bit intense. I definitely recommend this riding facility to anyone interested in an unforgettable adventure in the Caribbean.

• 5 months later...
The best riding stables is Internationalponyclub.net. it's close to the pier (20 minuts driving), they have the best horses and the guides are super professional.

have you tried Atlantic riding stables? Great bunch of people...good food , great ride, hard to beat!!

Archived