Movies Under the Stars

mrsbojamp

We are going on the Crown this summer and really looking forward to experiencing MUTS. I was wondering if the schedule of movies interferes with late seating for dinner. Do the shows just keep running over and over? How late does it go?

Going by the Patters from my last Caribbean Princess cruise - Eastern itinerary -

First night was concert footage at 6:30 & 9:00 pm - no tickets required

2nd night a kiddie movie at 7 pm, then adult (PG13) film at 10 pm (Tickets)

3rd night was Monday Night Football on MUTS - no tickets

4th night was Wizard of Oz at 6 pm, concert at 8 & 10 pm, Rocky Horror at midnight - no tickets (this was also the night of the tropical deck party)

5th night was the same 2 movies from day 2 swapped - PG13 at 7 pm and kiddie movie at 10 pm (Shrek) - needed tickets

6th night was same as 2nd night - Shrek at 7, PG at 10 pm - tickets

7th night was concert footage at 8 pm and 10 pm - no tickets

I have no clue if they are still sticking to this pattern - since this was in October 2004 - but I'll be back on her in 16 days and I'd be glad to report back then! :)

Gosh Tina, wasnt that just the BEST? Sure wish that was in my plans for this weekend, dont you? Karen

Won't be long for me Karen - back on Caribbean Princess 2 weeks from this Saturday!!!

WHOOT! :D

Thanks for your responses. It doesn't seem as though it will be accessible as I had first thought, or at least as entertaining to us 6 fiftyish people. Maybe it's more geared to the younger crowd. I'm sure I'll visit at least one night, and will be sure to go for the shrimp! Good advice!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived