trouble navigating this forum

ptbernard

Does any one else have trouble navigating this forum? I don't frequent forums that much and I don't post messages but I am such a cruise fan that I must reach out to you all and I want to go to the meeting aboard the ship where all of you roll call people go. I am so "cited" as Frank says. It will be my husband Roy and I and another couple Frank and Anita. We all are about 59 years old. This is about our 6th cruise. We live in South Jersey. We search for cruises departing from Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York. Frank and I are the ones that get "cited" about cruising--our spouses have been slow to show their enthusiasm. We enjoy meeting other couples our age. email ptbernard@yahoo.com

Does any one else have trouble navigating this forum?

I see you are from Egg Harbor NJ. one would think Egg Harbor is near the ocean and port. Little do thay know. Although they do have a winery.

There is a CC group that had a meeting last Saturday. I attend from Wilmington

Philly Area Cruisers Meet and Mingle Here

from

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44364

Yes! I am having a horrible time getting around in this forum. I thought that it was just me. :o Our first cruise is coming up in November on the Carribean Princess and would love to talk about how excited I am, but having terrible time getting to know anyone. Guess I will just keep reading and standing on the outside looking in. :(

Yes! I am having a horrible time getting around in this forum. I thought that it was just me. :o Our first cruise is coming up in November on the Carribean Princess and would love to talk about how excited I am, but having terrible time getting to know anyone. Guess I will just keep reading and standing on the outside looking in. :(

Have you posted in the "roll call" area...there should be people there on your same cruise. It is great to meet people in advance and then have a "meet and greet" on board the ship.

click here.......

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=297

If you have posts and are looking for replies.. click on your name then click on view all posts.

or

go to the top and click on USER CP which will show you all the post which have replies since you last visited.

OR

up top on the tool bar-- find the search and type in the ship name you are interested in.. it will give you only the posts that have your ships name in it.

OR

www.cruiseclues.com and scroll to look for your ships name

Archived