Confirmations for May 13th Freedom???

I've seen that many have their confirmations for the sailings from NY, Boston, and Miami but we still haven't heard anything on the sailing on the 12th from NY (Bayonne) and it's the first one. This kind of scares me. Anyone else on that sailing heard anything? I guess I'll feel better if no one has theirs!

I've seen that many have their confirmations for the sailings from NY, Boston, and Miami but we still haven't heard anything on the sailing on the 12th from NY (Bayonne) and it's the first one. This kind of scares me. Anyone else on that sailing heard anything? I guess I'll feel better if no one has theirs!

that sailing is only reserved for media members and travel agents.the first cruise is June 4th

Thanks, but I know that. There are also media and travel industry on the other sailings and some of those have recieved their information but so far I haven't heard from anyone on the 13th. I was just wondering why that early date hasn't received anything but the later ones have.

with the champagne breaking across the ship by the godmother named by the viewers of the Today show. Then they cruise overnight with Barry Manilow concert which includes major company's contest winners, TA's media for their shows too. then all week out of NYC they will treat all their TA's, suppliers, employees, to an overnight to give the staff a good review to the execs who are on for the week. Then they go down to Miami where more TA, major companies with contests, etc go on her til she finally sails in June. This is a major first in cruising for RCCL with the largest ship til Genisis comes out. All want to wave at the LITTLE Queen Mary 2.

Is there a May 11 cruise? Also, is the naming ceremony during the day or at night (Mat 11 or 12)? Can't wait to view this all!

-Matt

I think that you will find that the Today Show will be televising the ceremony on the morning of Friday, May 12th. Check out some of the posts above for some of the details.

with the champagne breaking across the ship by the godmother named by the viewers of the Today show. Then they cruise overnight with Barry Manilow concert which includes major company's contest winners, TA's media for their shows too. then all week out of NYC they will treat all their TA's, suppliers, employees, to an overnight to give the staff a good review to the execs who are on for the week. Then they go down to Miami where more TA, major companies with contests, etc go on her til she finally sails in June. This is a major first in cruising for RCCL with the largest ship til Genisis comes out. All want to wave at the LITTLE Queen Mary 2.

MACOP-What major first are you talking about??

GMoney,

Glad you've got something. Surely mine will arrive very soon.

What does yours say in regard to dress? There has been some confusion on that. Most of the sailings say "Black Tie" but we were told there would NOT be a formal night on this one. What is the official word?

Are the people who are on the May 11th cruise invited to the naming ceremony during the day on May 12th? If this is so, will the grand dinner be the night of May 11th? Are all the guests who are invited to the naming ceremony going to aboard the May 11th cruise?

-Matt

Archived