Yet another Freedom of the Seas Thread (Video)

Thanks for posting. That video has been on their site for quite some time now. They really need to update it with new footage.

By the way, best way to avoid the buffering is to pause the video for about 10 minutes or so, and let it load, and then watch it all the way through without the buffering.

Thanks for posting. That video has been on their site for quite some time now. They really need to update it with new footage.

By the way, best way to avoid the buffering is to pause the video for about 10 minutes or so, and let it load, and then watch it all the way through without the buffering.

OK Thank You for the info

Thanks. Any idea what the little lady was saying? lol. :D :D

Not a darned clue! Nice to see her actually moving, though, isn't it?? Arghhhh, the next 40 some days are going to CREEP!!!

Tracy

Looks like Freedom was sailing under the Great Belt Bridge. Have seen this on the building of the Voyager class video that I bought on Mariner. They really have to ballast the aft end down to fit under the bridge. Usually have about 10 meters or feet (forget which one) of clearance.

Not a darned clue! Nice to see her actually moving, though, isn't it?? Arghhhh, the next 40 some days are going to CREEP!!!

Tracy

Poor baby! Look at your countdown and then look at mine. I'm tellin' ya...we each go in each others luggage. I was trying to get a friend of ours to book our cruise since some balcony staterooms opened up...but now they are sold out again. I bet some more will open up on final payment day though. Then I might switch to JS if they open up.

Archived