What's your C&S status?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What's your C&S status?

• None we haven't sailed with RCI yet
    • Gold
    • Platinum
    • Diamond
    • Diamond plus

We are plat, 7 cruises on RCCL, most in JS but before the new policy. We will be Diamond after our next cruise if a JS opens up that we are wait listed for if not we will just have to wait until we take our 9th cruise in Dec.

The Navigator was number twenty-seven and our first seven nighter after getting DP. We received a letter asking us to select tours of the galley, theatre, navigational bridge, and dinner with Officers. We selected the bridges tour and dinner with the Officers. The dinner was with four officers (2 males and 2 females, no Captian) a couple with thirty cruises and us.We had a great time. I did not tell you before, but the Navigator is our favorite ship because we feel they have the best crew. We also met one of the female Officers that we had dinner with at the Crown and Anchor get together on the Enchantment on April 6, and we also had met the Loyalty Ambassador before on another ship. We are currently looking forward to the Freedom member cruise. Until I see you again in the Windjammer. Happy Cruising, Alex

I knew you appeared to be from royalty when I met you. Now I know that for sure. ;)

I had no idea a DP can be chosen to receive such wonderful choices of on board extras. That is a great list of special invites you were invited to. I am going to assume that they are very impressed with your character and personality also and not just your cruise history. (I am not trying to embarrass you.)

I have to get my feet wet in the Diamond category next year. I have a long way to go to even get to DP.

Actually, I hope I live long enough to become Diamond Plus. :o :D

If I see you on the boards I will post on our return from the Navigator and let you know how we liked it.

Until I see you again in the Windjammer. Happy Cruising.

And the same to you Alex. ;)

We are Diamond as of yesterday! Went on the Splendour on 4/6 back 4/10 out of Galveston and DH emailed right away asking why it wasn't showing on our C&A page. They have to wait until the accountants close out the books on that cruise to get everything adjusted so I guess it took about a week. Can't wait to enjoy the concierge level on the Mariner the end of May.

Honey's Gal - I have a question...did your DD achieve her Diamond status after the age of 18? RCI isn't giving credits to our 2 boys but we are keeping record.

Hilarie

We are diamond earned the hard way, 10 cruises. Aspiring to be diamond plus, but we are just over 10 cruises from that. We have 3 more cruises this year and 1 is in a jr suite( my sister who is gold wants to become platinum) so the good sister that I am, sacrificed and will cruise in a jr suite with her to Bermuda is September.

We are diamond earned the hard way, 10 cruises. Aspiring to be diamond plus, but we are just over 10 cruises from that. We have 3 more cruises this year and 1 is in a jr suite( my sister who is gold wants to become platinum) so the good sister that I am, sacrificed and will cruise in a jr suite with her to Bermuda is September.

It's nice of you to make such sacrifices for your sister.;)

Grapevine, DD received her status because we did. She is well over 18. She has cruised before, but not as much as we have. I was told that she automatically achieves our Diamond status because she was at the same address. I wonder if she will lose that when she moves? I have to say she thought that was a wonderful perk of being our daughter, and to have that on her honeymoon was even better.

Grapevine' date=' DD received her status because we did. She is well over 18. She has cruised before, but not as much as we have. I was told that she automatically achieves our Diamond status because she was at the same address. I wonder if she will lose that when she moves? I have to say she thought that was a wonderful perk of being our daughter, and to have that on her honeymoon was even better.[/quote']

C&A status will remain with her even though she moves. Our daughter was single and lived at home when she sailed with us, thus becoming Diamond. She has since moved out and is now married. When she and her family sail with us in October she will still be diamond.

Our son did not live at home with us when he and his wife sailed on RCI for their honeymoon and so did not achieve diamond status.

Diamond member here...9 RCCL cruises, 11 points.

Loooooong way to go for Diamond Plus. Too bad you can't do cumulative credit for all other cruises...then I'd be alot closer!

I did thoroughly appreciate the credit given to C&A members over at Celebrity - Despite being on my first Celebrity cruise, I was already Captain's Club Elite. I wish RCCL would give a few more benefits though - Princess' free internet and free laundry and dry cleaning are pretty nice!

Like Merion Mom, My DW and I found a quicker way to Diamond, after 30 cruises with different lines, before finding RCCL. We actually found X first, but we can't count them.

With booked cruises for the balance of this year, we will be Diamond Plus on or before 2007.

Rick

Archived