What's your C&S status?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What's your C&S status?

• None we haven't sailed with RCI yet
    • Gold
    • Platinum
    • Diamond
    • Diamond plus

That is about as strange as the Coast Guard Station outside of Vegas, NV in the desert.

You're kidding!!:p :p

Maybe there is an ocean out there that we dont know about,but RCCL and the Coast Guard does!!

You're kidding!!:p :p

Maybe there is an ocean out there that we dont know about,but RCCL and the Coast Guard does!!

No I am not. :D I don't know if it is for the Colorado River, Lake Mead? But, it is there. Or was? Smack in the desert.

No I am not. :D I don't know if it is for the Colorado River, Lake Mead? But, it is there. Or was? Smack in the desert.

Found them. :D

http://www.uscg.mil/D11/LorSearchlight/textonly.htm

http://www.uscg.mil/D11/LorSearchlight/bouldercity.htm

So you never know about that ship sailing from Kansas. (Click your heels.)

Sorry to be off topic. Just having a little fun.

Diamond Plus status in November 2005. Currently we have twenty-eight (28) Crown and Anchor cruise credits and have cruised six times with other lines.

It is good to "see" you again. ;) I wish I had your credits. :o

"Alexis"

It is good to "see" you again. ;) I wish I had your credits. :o

"Alexis"

It is always a pleasure to speak with Alexis. I see you are doing a b2b on the Navigator. We were on her in January 2006 and toured the navigational bridge. The Navigator (3 cruises) is our favorite ship followed by Mariner (4 cruises) and Brilliance (2 cruises). I hope you enjoy her. Happy Cruising, Alex

The Coast Guard monitors the nations waterways, including its navigable rivers. I know we have a Coast Guard station here in landlocked Little Rock, due to the Arkansas River.

It is always a pleasure to speak with Alexis. I see you are doing a b2b on the Navigator. We were on her in January 2006 and toured the navigational bridge. The Navigator (3 cruises) is our favorite ship followed by Mariner (4 cruises) and Brilliance (2 cruises). I hope you enjoy her. Happy Cruising, Alex

How did you get that tour? Because of your many cruises? Dinner with the Captain?

Last tour we had was on the Hawaiian Cruise Lines Independence just before they went bankrupt. They had the original ships wheel to steer it.

I know we will love the Navigator. We sailed the Adventure when she was brand new and I fell in love with the Promenade. This will be only our second time on this size.

I did love the Empress too. The Enchantment, the Brilliance, etc. Actually I loved them all. :D

I hope to see you again someday, in the Windjammer, on another cruise.

Diamond member....working hard towards Diamond Plus.

Monarch of the Seas 4/02 oceanview cabin

Adventure of the Seas 10/03 D-2 balcony

Adventure of the Seas 3/04 inside cabin

Voyager of the Seas 9/04 inside cabin

Mariner of the Seas 10/04 RFS cabin = 2 cruise credits

Mariner of the Seas 1/05 D-2 balcony

Mariner of the Seas 5/05 E-1 Aft balcony

Mariner of the Seas 10/05 RFS cabin = 2 cruise credits

Mariner of the Seas 11/05 inside cabin

Mariner of the Seas 1/06 inside cabin

upcoming Mariner 5/06 D-balcony cabin, Majesty of the Seas 10/06 oceanview cabin, and FOS 11/06 Junior Suite

What is the old saying..."if it ain't broke don't fix it". I can't imagine going to another cruise line....I'm having a great time with Royal Caribbean.

Nice "work" if you can get it!!

:-)

We are Diamond and only 3 cruises away from Diamond Plus. I am surprised at the ratio of Platinum\Diamond members versus Gold. Did not think it would be that high. I would have tought that Gold would be the most. We are a loyal bunch aren't we.

Mike

We are diamond and will take our first cruise at that status in October. Our DD just went on her honeymoon on the Explorer and experienced the Diamond Status before her parents.....she and our new SIL loved the concierge lounge. Not a bad deal.

How did you get that tour? Because of your many cruises? Dinner with the Captain?

Last tour we had was on the Hawaiian Cruise Lines Independence just before they went bankrupt. They had the original ships wheel to steer it.

I know we will love the Navigator. We sailed the Adventure when she was brand new and I fell in love with the Promenade. This will be only our second time on this size.

I did love the Empress too. The Enchantment, the Brilliance, etc. Actually I loved them all. :D

I hope to see you again someday, in the Windjammer, on another cruise.

The Navigator was number twenty-seven and our first seven nighter after getting DP. We received a letter asking us to select tours of the galley, theatre, navigational bridge, and dinner with Officers. We selected the bridges tour and dinner with the Officers. The dinner was with four officers (2 males and 2 females, no Captian) a couple with thirty cruises and us.We had a great time. I did not tell you before, but the Navigator is our favorite ship because we feel they have the best crew. We also met one of the female Officers that we had dinner with at the Crown and Anchor get together on the Enchantment on April 6, and we also had met the Loyalty Ambassador before on another ship. We are currently looking forward to the Freedom member cruise. Until I see you again in the Windjammer. Happy Cruising, Alex

We will be sailing our first cruise with Diamond status next Friday on Grandeur of the Season a b2b. It's my luck that they don't have a concierge lounge. We will miss the best benefit as Diamond member. Our next two cruise are on Princess (sorry I'm straying).

Archived