What ships have the 1a with full windows?

vesw01

I found out through Carnival that it is 220 sq. ft. total. The one thing I am confused over is the pictures of cabin 2462 posted here. First of all, I believe the poster and the pictures speak for themselves, but when I made reservations for this cabin 2462 on the Carnival Liberty they informed me that the bedding was a twin bed and a sofa bed, which cannot be connected. When I saw these photos a couple months after my reservation, I called them again and they still insist that the pictures could not have been for cabin 2462! They are idiots and apparently are reading script from a standard chart![/quote ] one person told me the same thing, but a different employee knew what it was, I think it just depends on who you talk to. You call enough times and you begin to learn who knows their stuff and who doesn't;)

• 1 month later...

Bubbles,

I was on the Liberty Dec 9th 2006 and saw cabin 2465 which is the same as 2462..I have these both cabins this Dec. on the Freedom and that is why I wanted to check them out before..

I had a cabin 6393 on deck 6. It was a 1A and was hugh..twin bed on one side of the wall behind bathroom and bunk in the ceiling. Being that I was solo on this cruise I only needed the one bed.

When I was settled in I went down to the main deck to check out those 220sq ft room. I went to cabin 2465 and was really surprised to see how nice it was layed out. The gal in that cabin had the beds together making one big one. It had the 2 windows and she even told me that the bathroom shower had a railing in it to hold on.

When I spoke to a few of the T/A about this cabin they also told me it was a single bed and a sofa.NOT...

Tried to get this cabin again for one of my other cruise, but they book fast.

Hope this helps,

Marilyn:)

Does anyone know if the Miracle has one I will be sailing on her June 4th Thanks

The Spirit class ships (including Carnival Miracle) do not have that 1A cabin layout available - only the five Conquest class ships, and Carnival Destiny. But, in my opinion, you'll have a grand ol' time on Carnival Miracle no matter which cabin you choose. Have a great vacation, and Bon Voyage!!

• 2 months later...

I know that all 5 Conquest ships have the "secret" cabins 2465 and 2462 with 2 lowers, but a friend told me she saw this cabin on the Glory and it's only 1 upper and 1 lower? I wouldn't think that the Glory would be different from the other Conquest class ships, or maybe they add a bed if there are 2 guests staying instead of a single? Has anyone stayed in this cabin on the Glory?

• 8 months later...

The Liberty and Freedom are essentially the same ship correct? So 2462 and 2465 would be set up the same? I would like to know if I switched my cabin to one of these that we would still be able to push our twins into a king, not be stuck with bunks or something of the sort.

The Liberty and Freedom are essentially the same ship correct? So 2462 and 2465 would be set up the same? I would like to know if I switched my cabin to one of these that we would still be able to push our twins into a king, not be stuck with bunks or something of the sort.

Ashley,

Yes, they're essentially the same.

Yes, you can have them arranged as a king instead of two twins.

do these cabins book? We are thinking of booking one for May 2007, but I have to order our gift certificates from Citicard. It may take a few weeks for them to come in. Do you think the cabins are already taken (for Liberty?) Thanks.
I think you meant May 2008. I tried to get one on the Destiny for the end of October 2008. No such luck. Booked already so I got a 1A with portholes...That works too.....;)

I think you meant May 2008. I tried to get one on the Destiny for the end of October 2008. No such luck. Booked already so I got a 1A with portholes...That works too.....;)

I just noticed when this thread started so disregard the first line of my post...LOL

Archived