Zuiderdam Cabin Help

Janet S.

We are looking at the Zuiderdam for a 2007 cruise. If we choose an SB category 7088 looks like it is bigger and has a bigger balcony; if we choose an SS category 8094 also looks bigger and has a bigger balcony. Are either of these cabins actually bigger and have a bigger balcony. We are 3 adults so a bigger cabin will help. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi Janet - I was on the Zuiderdam last Sept and was in SS 8089. It is a good sized room with a very nice sized balcony. However, if you are three adults and one will be sleeping on the pull-out couch, when you actually pull-out the bed from the couch, it pretty much reaches the very end of the other bed, so there is no way to get around the pull-out unless you walk over either bed. I think this room is perfect for two adults. Just FYI.

Janet,

We have an SA rooms 7074 & 7076 booked and were told they are larger than an SS room as well as the amenities are better in the SA,SB,SC rooms as you have complimentary laundry service, dry cleaning & pressing service. Won't be going until Aug, 2006 so can't give you any specifics until then.

When I sailed the Zuiderdam, we had suite 5187, INCREDIBLE balcony and cabin. Would highly recommend the corner aft suites, the balcony is wonderful. One thing I will say for the aft balcony cabins, be aware that people can look down onto your balcony from other cabins above. We didn't find this to be a problem at all.

Archived