What is wrong with these boards??

SaylorGirl

Don't tell anyone..

Using Firefox with Adblock.. No problems, no sponsored links, no ads.. :D

Maybe my ad blocker software is what is making it look so odd... I'm not seeing anything in the white spaces under sponsored links, but those 2 words, but LOTS of white space, and very hard to tell who has posted what answer, etc. No ads, but I still find the board very difficult to read like this.

Maybe my ad blocker software is what is making it look so odd... I'm not seeing anything in the white spaces under sponsored links, but those 2 words, but LOTS of white space, and very hard to tell who has posted what answer, etc. No ads, but I still find the board very difficult to read like this.

To reduce the size of the big blocks, click on tools, adblock, list all blockable elements.. highlight lines that says "frame" then OK..

CC - are you listening? Today's format is all but impossible to read! I thought perhaps my laptop was doing crazy things (it tends to do that at times).......wow glad to know it isn't my computer or me.......... CRUISE CRITIC - pay attention - we can't read this effectively - please change it back NOW!!!! :eek:

Cindiedee................just another day in paradise.........perfect beach weather in sunny south Florida! :cool:

Archived