What is wrong with these boards??

SaylorGirl

Hi:

I read these boards every day; first thing I do after I turn my computer on. I hate the new format; it's given me a headache. I hope they change it back or I'll be looking at another cruise site and I would hate to do that; I really love this site but not the way it looks now.

Sparkle 10:(

Oh thank you SaylorGirl, I thought I clicked on something to mess it up on my computer. If everyone has it, it isnt me!! Karen

[quote=SaylorGirl]Is it just me or have they changed the format of the boards?? If so please change it back. You can't tell who is the poster and who starts the next message.

I figured it was my computer. Thanks for the heads up. Red is a great color... just not for the cruisecritic format! And, it''s also very, very difficult to read. Please bring back the old color, old format!!!!!

Sandy

I understand CC wanting to generate income with "Sponsored Links" but when they're between messages, in some cases between each message in the thread, then they become annoying, disruptive, and counter-productive. Perhaps the Sponsored Links could be anchored at the bottom of each page? I wouldn't have a problem with that.

. Red is a great color... just not for the cruisecritic format!Sandy

Where do you see red? My whole screen is white, and I can hardly tell where one post ends and the next post starts:eek:

Mabye it's just a glitch in how your browsers are reading the site? At home and here at work it looks perfectly fine on my computers. Only change I see is no more side ads and instead a sponsored link as the second post, which is a change I like a lot. At least until the side ads come back and the sponsered link stays that is. :) :)

Scott

Archived