C&A Welcome kit

I just received my Crown & Anchor welcome kit yesterday. The only problem is that the C&A agent that signed me up said there would be a coupon that I could apply to my current reservation for like 50 bucks or something. I looked all over and I definitely didnt get anything of the sort? Did they stop giving booking coupons with C&A, does anybody know?

I received my welcome kit yesterday too, but no coupon for me either. It took about 3 weeks from the day I called.

I'm hoping they have not forgotten the Newbies!

Liz

How do you get this. Our first cruise was 4 years ago...had one booked and payed for 2 years ago but had to cancel and now we are booked for September on the Freedom. We registered for C & A online...does that make a difference, or do you think we can call and get a welcome kit? One more quick question, I have seen people reference cards for C & A members but we don't have those either...should we have one?

Thanks for any help :)

Archived