I want to THANK YOU...

nashkan

:D :D After reading lots of posts about different cabins, I called our TA and had him request VD 4164.... we got that cabin on our October 28 --Zuiderdam cruise!!! Thank You all that suggested it.... it really pays to read these boards!! (BUT lets keep that a secret!:D) most sincerely Dan

Congratulations, Dan.....

But why keep CC a secret??? The more people who come here;the more that post here, the more we all learn.

I'm always so happy to find a new poster here......assuming they're 'for real'. :)

:D :D After reading lots of posts about different cabins, I called our TA and had him request VD 4164.... we got that cabin on our October 28 --Zuiderdam cruise!!! Thank You all that suggested it.... it really pays to read these boards!! (BUT lets keep that a secret!:D) most sincerely Dan

Glad you got the cabin of your choice ... but why is it special?

I was just kidding about keeping CC a secret... I think this is a very valuable tool, plus also fun. Anytime anyone asks me a question regarding a cruise I refer them here... Also have met several new friends on here and we met on ship.... that is neat to meet people that you have been chatting with ... cabin VD4164 has a double size balcony, much bigger then the rest in that category. It has chairs, table and two lounges. Someone recently posted a couple pictures of the balcony on CC, that is why it is special.... Dan :)

Archived