Leaving on Zenith Today

PreciousPetal

Thank you every one for all the sharing...over the months I have read every one of your opinions on Zenith. Looking forward to seeing it and experiencing it for myself. It is a very wet, gloomy day here in NJ...but when you are cruising...who cares! I will let you all know how the first Bermuda run went upon my return. :D

:D I want to wish you a fantastic time.

And IF it is possible, please tell Anna in the Martini Bar, hello from me:)

She is a sweetie pie!

Tell Raphael (Maitr'd) hi too.......and if you get so lucky as

to get Milan as your waiter, tell him we all had a wonderful cruise.

Thanks so much:)

As for your cruise.....be prepared for a pampering:D

Have a great time! Looking forward to your review and to hear what shape Zenith is in!

hardingk, just off her.....she is in excellent shape:D

I want to go back!!!!!!!!

Thank you every one for all the sharing...over the months I have read every one of your opinions on Zenith. Looking forward to seeing it and experiencing it for myself. It is a very wet, gloomy day here in NJ...but when you are cruising...who cares! I will let you all know how the first Bermuda run went upon my return. :D

I wish I were with you right now. We came very close to booking this cruise but we had to deny ourselves the pleasure. We love Zenith. Tell Leisl (Captain's Club) hostess Ed and Patty said hello. Also, if youare so lucky as to meet Staff Captain Livornios, tell him we send greetings also. You are going to have a fantastic time!

Well I am home...and now I know what all of you who had such positive things to say about Zenith meant! Join me in your club!

I was in cabin 9076 (obstructed view)...which did not have an obstructed view since we were between 2 lifeboats...so a full view of everything! I would book that room in a second again. Clean, comfy & a great attendant-Michelle.

We tried to book the same cruise for the third week of April next year...but it is running a week later...April 28th to Bermuda. Soooo disappointed, we are teachers and April 21st is our spring break week!

The crew was well rested and in a great mood after their 2 day repositioning to Bayonne. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but unbelievable service. I would run out of space with the list of courtesies and hospitalities that we were shown.

Ask away if you have any questions.

Going to try out the new Crown Princess in July...but Zenith has spoiled me for all others (I think)!

Welcome to the club! Yes, Zenith can be very addicting. We leave in June for our third Zenith to Bermuda cruise. Glad you had such a good time despite the rough seas. We had Michelle for our room attendant once too...she is very sweet. Who were your waiters???

Zenith's great crew and wonderful food will spoil you for anything else. I'm sure the 2 day repo had the crew well rested but they always seem to be helpful, friendly, efficient and just plain wonderful. For me sailing on Zenith is like going home to family...only better ;).

Waters were extremely rough during the middle part of the time at sea both ways...heard other ships had the same. However, the cruise staff stated that things usually calm down in later May in the Atlantic. I faired well with 1/4 Bonine every few hours and the wrist bands. Wouldn't have traded the experience for the world.

Waters were extremely rough during the middle part of the time at sea both ways...heard other ships had the same. However, the cruise staff stated that things usually calm down in later May in the Atlantic. I faired well with 1/4 Bonine every few hours and the wrist bands. Wouldn't have traded the experience for the world.

Precious, can you define "extremely rough"? 10, 20, 30ft seas? Thanks!

I Luv Cruisin...

Swells were 16-18 feet high and winds were over 50 knot gale winds is what I think the Captain said. He came on

the loudspeaker several times to apologize for the rough sail. Ladies were even asked not to wear high heels for a while! In spite of all this, no one ever felt threatened by the sea. It was rough, but not in the least frightening.

Archived