They are the BEST!

Just wanted to share with the gallery an experience that I had with RCL. I won't go into all the details, but to sum it up it was a misunderstanding by the reservationist with the cruiseline.

I wrote to the cruise to express my concern and I was not asking for perks or free this or that, I just wanted to be heard. And guess what? THEY HEARD ME!

No, I did nto get anything other that what I was entitled to and what was originally agreed to, but that was what I wanted. In fact, everythign was resolved within two days.

I have cruised on RCL many times and this was my first negative exeperience. The staff took care of the problem and they have a cruiser for life.

Way to go RCL, I am a stockholder and a BIG fan!

The details are what matter on a message board like this. That way everyone has the benefit of learning from your experience. I don’t suppose you’d post the details….like what type of problem you had.:rolleyes:

The point is that the company bothered to care that a customer had a problem and responded. I intentionally did not get into details because some folks like drama and that is not what the original post was about.

Just thought I would share something positive.

It's always good to hear about good customer service regardless of the issue. Having managed customer service for many years it was really rare to get feedback from the good stuff. I don't think it matters what your issues were. You are a satisfied customer and that's what customer service is supposed to produce!

I just saw a movie and it was terrible. I complained and the theatre gave me a refund. Make sure you don't go see this movie. The staff at the movie theatre were great though! :rolleyes:

It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round...

I just saw a movie and it was terrible. I complained and the theatre gave me a refund. Make sure you don't go see this movie. The staff at the movie theatre were great though! :rolleyes:

I saw the same movie, I did not ask for a refund, but I did tell everyone to avoid it at all costs!

Word of mouth works both ways...Jack

Archived