how to find best rates on Disney?

beccadoby

Where can I get the best rate on my Disney cruise? I have sailed Carnival and RC. I always found good rates online. But, searching for the Disney cruise I havent found that "great deal" yet. Any suggestions? Also, we are active duty military (hope that helps us out). :D THANKS!

These are the least expensive weeks, there may be a week or two in February that are comparable. As far as discounted cruises on DCL, nearly impossible to get. Many advertized prices won't include your transfers, if you are flying into Orlando. They won't include travel insurance, taxes, and port charges, either. On the DCL website these are all included in there quote. Also if you are flying in, you may be able to save by not using the Disney air package. An option is fly in a day early and stay at the airport Hyatt. Disney will transfer you direct from the Hyatt to the terminal on their own coach type buses. Take time, do some research, and read the threads. If you use the DCL as your travel agent, they'll be on-board with you if a problem arises. Be careful, be smart, it's your money. $pend it wi$ely! Metrowon

we are wanting to sail May 27, 2007 for only 4 nights. Thought maybe since a year away we could find a deal. I have searched and searched. I was quoted $ 2199 (without insurance) for deluxe inside on deck 2. We wanted to get 2 of the joining rooms with 3 pep in each. So, this is 4398 for 2 inside rooms? UGG...cant I get better than that? DCL says no military or senior cit. discount applies for that travel date. Seems like a lot. LEt me know what you guys think ... can I get a better rate? THANKS! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To be blunt you won't find much discounting on Disney cruises with one exception. They are very popular. Periodically they do offer discounts to Florida residents but that is about all all.

Folks,

We don't allow recommendations of Travel Agents on these boards.

Please review the Guidelines for the board by clicking on the link at the top of every page.

Thanks,

Archived