Digital cameras as of late

ShadoWdrummer

OKC is a nice place to live, but beware of the summer heat! As far as the corporate cameras go, I work for a large (9000+ employees) local health system. Digital cameras are used in many facets of healthcare.I usually buy around 20 cameras per year for the two large hospitals.

Know all about the heat, pretty much the same here in the Ozarks. BTW, love Crabtown!

Ahhhh hospital. I did some photography when I worked as an orderly in surgery. I was in x-ray school at the time so I was obvisouly appointed the "official" photographer.

I always like to be very familiar with a camera before putting it to a big test. I bought a dig for personal use, and made sure it came in a month before we left on our cruise. I ended up with a refurb for a little over $200, and it kicks butt! It was a factory refurb from Canon and I love it. Normally, I'm a Nikon girl. My other four cameras are all Nikons and that's what I began looking at, but when I got into the reviews, the one I was interested in (good mps w/lots of opt zoom) didn't have good reviews on the macro at all, so it was a non-issue. Found a reburbed Canon S1-IS at digital liquidators for a steal. There is an S2-IS but it's $300 more and I didn't have the extra.

Archived