New savings certificates in mail

KelJ

Yesterday I received the new Crown & Anchor member savings certificates in the mail, and there is one for $125 off of my Voyager balcony on December 16th. So now I have some coupon questions.

I have already applied a coupon to my cruise -- the $50 one that they send to you after you get back from a cruise to encourage you to book another one. This is the one that comes with a $50 friend coupon.

In the small print on the new certificates it says, "This certificate cannot be combined with another certificate on the same reservation." Also, your cruise has to be booked by 6/30/06.

As I booked through RCCL, today I faxed the $125 coupon to them and I'll wait to see what happens. Would they substitute this one for the $50 one?

I'd like to hear from anyone who has had experience with attempting to use multiple coupons. Thanks!:)

Kelj- I have never done this, but if I have read here right, from what I understand they will apply the higher price coupon to your reservation. So they will apply another $75.00 off your statroom. $125.00 (new coupon) - $50.00 (old coupon) = $75.00 add'l savings for you.

I hope this is right, hopefully someone will be able to say yes or no from experience.

Kelj Rccl should apply the higher coupon....so yes, you should get the $125 off instead of the $50 friend coupon.

I've gotten a question for you. Did you get Issue 2 Crown & Anchor magazine with coupons in it?

Linda

No, it's not the magazine. It is like a post card of all the sail dates that have the discount. All C&A members should be receiving it soon.

KelJ: May I ask, the first coupon you used, the $50 one: were you already a C&A member when you received it? We cruised for the first time in Dec., and are booked now for May, but we never received a $50 coupon--just wondering.

QuitMyDayJob: Yes, I was already a C&A member, having received the $50 coupons shortly upon returning from my second RCCL cruise.

Linda, as Starq1 said, I received the savings certificates in a postcard type flyer from RCCL. As I understand, the magazines are a thing of the past. Some of the coupon codes are listed in the C&A section of the RCCL website, but I don't think these new ones are there yet.

Thanks, everyone, for responding. I'll post if the coupon gets applied to my balance. I'll be happy to forego the $50 for $125.

Kelly

Guest cruzr44
No, it's not the magazine. It is like a post card of all the sail dates that have the discount. All C&A members should be receiving it soon.

I got my postcard and didn't get a coupon:(

Well, it's basically one coupon with many discount codes. I think it's called a savings certificate. It's a post card that opens up, and on the back it lists several cruises, the coupon amounts and the codes. Then you flip it over and complete the back and mail it or fax it (or have your TA do it if you booked through a TA).

I am the OP. I just checked my payment information at RCCL, and I have been credited $175, which means they've given me credit for both the $50 and the $125. And I just faxed the $125 coupon yesterday! :D

Guest cruzr44
Well, it's basically one coupon with many discount codes. I think it's called a savings certificate. It's a post card that opens up, and on the back it lists several cruises, the coupon amounts and the codes. Then you flip it over and complete the back and mail it or fax it (or have your TA do it if you booked through a TA).

Mine is a post card that opens up. There are no coupon amounts or codes. There is nothing to fill out to mail or fax.:( :( :( Just the new and exciting itineraries and the list when the 2007-2008 reservations will be opening.

There are two different post cards coming in the mail. There is the $99 stateroom discount if you book within 45 days of the NEW sail dates that are being released for 2007-2008. And then there is the Savings Certificates. They come seperatley.

The only SC that is offered for Freedom is the one on Oct. 15. That is also the same as the one from online. But these new SC are different then waht is up online right now.

I got the $99.00 postcard today, but no other coupons. Do we know if this means the C&A magazine will no longer be published? I alwyas looked forwrad to receiving it (even if I didn't have a cruise booked!).

I am wondering if the postcard coupons included the Explorer April 1, 2007. We have booked this and am hoping the I was hoping a coupon would be available.

Many thanks.

I got the $99.00 postcard today, but no other coupons. Do we know if this means the C&A magazine will no longer be published? I alwyas looked forwrad to receiving it (even if I didn't have a cruise booked!).

I am wondering if the postcard coupons included the Explorer April 1, 2007. We have booked this and am hoping the I was hoping a coupon would be available.

Many thanks.

The magazine is only being sent out twice a year. And I think the other two or maybe more will be online. The savings certificates will also be sent this way I believe. There are some listed online but these are different then what is up online.

I have looked at the SC and there is none for the sailing you are asking about. It does not have April sailings on them. I am sure those will come out later. These only go as far as Feb.

Thanks Star!

I'm sure mine will arrive soon. In any case it is still early and hopefully one will come out! I just sent in my coupon for the Members Serenade Cruise next January. It is so nice to get the extra discounts. It is definitely one of the things that keeps me loyal to RCI!

Rose

The current savings certificates run through February 2007.

1. beach08: Any for Freedom of the Seas Feb. 2007?

The only Freedom coupon is for 10-05-06.

2. CruiserKatie: Any coupons for the Jewel of the Seas, feb/mar 2007

or Radiance of the Seas, feb/mar 2007?

The Jewel coupons are for 12-10-06, 12-16-06, 1-7-07, 1-21-07. The Radiance coupons are for 12-3-06, 12-9-06, 12-17-06, 1-6-07, 1-14-07, 1-20-07,1-28-07.

3. rosejazz: I am wondering if the postcard coupons included the Explorer April 1, 2007.

The Explorer coupons are for 1-7-07, 1-14-07, 1-21-07, 2-11-07.

KelJ - is there one for my 2/25 Adventure???

There are only two dates for the AOS and they are Jan 07 and 21st.

KELJ-

The Freedom discount is actually for the 10-15-06 sailing. Which is also an Crown & Anchor cruise.

Archived