New savings certificates in mail

KelJ

I noticed on the recent coupons sent in the mail that it states

"Certificate must be submitted to Royal Caribbean PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT or before 6/30/06, whichever is earlier"

Does this mean if I have a cruise scheduled 12/17/2006 and made my final payment last week (early while I had the money) that I do not qualify

or

is "final payment" the date of the required final payment which is not until oct 2006 and I should qualify for the credit?

Also if I paid for 2 cabins- one for DH and I and the other for our children (minors) with a connecting cabin. Can I take the credit for both rooms?

Love this board!!!! Read it everyday. Have a great evening.

Lyssa

I'm going on the 12/4/06 cruise with my mother. We paid a deposit. She's a Crown & Anchor Society member, she just activated it. Will she get something in the mail? Should she contact Royal Caribbean to get the coupon?

I am reading about this postcard everyone recieved. I accidently shreded mine :( I am trying to book Adventure of the seas June 11th 2006. Does that coupon apply if so I am going to request another one from royal caribbean.

Thanks

samantha jo

Also does anyone know where I can get a discount for the cruise???

I am reading about this postcard everyone recieved. I accidently shreded mine :( I am trying to book Adventure of the seas June 11th 2006. Does that coupon apply if so I am going to request another one from royal caribbean.

Thanks

samantha jo

Also does anyone know where I can get a discount for the cruise???

Coupons are on Adventure are for January 2007.

I noticed on the recent coupons sent in the mail that it states

"Certificate must be submitted to Royal Caribbean PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT or before 6/30/06, whichever is earlier"

Does this mean if I have a cruise scheduled 12/17/2006 and made my final payment last week (early while I had the money) that I do not qualify

or

is "final payment" the date of the required final payment which is not until oct 2006 and I should qualify for the credit?

Also if I paid for 2 cabins- one for DH and I and the other for our children (minors) with a connecting cabin. Can I take the credit for both rooms?

Love this board!!!! Read it everyday. Have a great evening.

Lyssa

You would still qualify. The final payment is the 70 days prior to sailing. Submit the code you have to coupons@rccl.com. Let them know your booking numbers. And you should be set!

Archived