New savings certificates in mail

KelJ

Can anyone tell me if the 11/25/06 sailing of the Voyager was included on this postcard?....I did not receive one as well, and for some reason cannot access the savings certificate page online.

Can anyone tell me if the 11/25/06 sailing of the Voyager was included on this postcard?....I did not receive one as well, and for some reason cannot access the savings certificate page online.

Voyager 11/25/06 is not included. Sorry.

If you are going to do it, I'd do it right away. We just called for a certificate, and it took about a week to receive it. You then have to mail it in (can't remember if faxing is allowed). Make sure you make copies of both sides and bring that with you onto the ship... just in case it doesn't show up on your sea pass account... you still have a month, so I would think that is enough time.

Good Luck!

A~

If you are going to do it, I'd do it right away. We just called for a certificate, and it took about a week to receive it. You then have to mail it in (can't remember if faxing is allowed). Make sure you make copies of both sides and bring that with you onto the ship... just in case it doesn't show up on your sea pass account... you still have a month, so I would think that is enough time.

Good Luck!

A~

Thank you! I will get that done today. Now I just have to decide what I want to use it for!

Has anyone gotten the robes? Are they nice? Or should I just save my points and aim for something higher? I might go for the $50 onboard certificate - as I'm sure I'll appreciate that at the end of my 7 nights!

well, for a mere 25000 points;) you can upgrade from an outside stateroom to a balcony cabin on a 5-7 night caribbean cruise. It is not always the best way to use your points, but for me it was worth the maximum $500 credit! They take the price of the lowest category outside cabin, and compare it to the balcony cabin that you are choosing (usually the highest... and will credit up to $500. We chose a JS for our upcoming cruise, as it was only $50 more pp than the highest balcony cabin. They still compared to the D1, but that worked out to be $500 for us!

Just worth thinking about!

A~

regarding using the Visa reward points... If you use them for anything below the level of a free cruise you are only getting a 1% reward value. Using them at the free cruise level you get a 2% reward value. They don't expire for 5 years so if you really want the most reward for all that spending on your Visa card, save them for a free cruise. ;)

Archived