Cruise Bookings

Deckhawk

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for where to book their cruise? I'm looking for perks (rebates, onboard credit, etc)...anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

=-Ray-=

The rules of the board prohibit making specific travel agent recommendations. But you could consider booking a Cruise Critic group cruise.

We have a Cruise Critic group cruise sailing August 19, 2006 on the Caribbean Princess. In addition to great group rates, there is $50 cabin shipboard credit, a photo voucher, a cabin goodie bag and and individual (per person goodie bag), and a shipboard party. The goodie bags are filled with items like water bottles, koozies, lanyards, etc plus hundreds of dollars worth of coupons for the port stops in St. Martin/Maarten and St. Thomas, including many free items such as jewelry, free drinks, and free beach chair rental.

The group rates have gone down and the travel agency handling the group has a lowest price guarantee, so if you have a quote from another travel agent, you can let him know. Because the rates are so low now, the prices on the group page aren't current--you need to contact the TA directly for the latest group pricing. All categories are available to be booked within the group.

With a CC group you are on your own for dining--no group meals unless you make private arrangements with other group members. You can do as much or as little with the group as you like. Many people just book for the prices and perks. For more information, feel free to email me at kacruiser@ev1.net.

Archived