Food Pictures

meyerhaus

Jon,

Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work putting your site together. I think it is awesome and will probably have the patters memorized long before our November cruise.

Thanks!

Erin

I think it is hilarious that we all take pictures of our food while we are on cruises. I know I have done it.

All the food looked absolutely delicious. :D I am really starting to lean towards a Princess Cruise.

Thanks, Jon, for doing a great job with all the info you're receiving. I've really enjoyed reading the patters and these food pictures were great. Princess does a fine job with their food presentation and it tastes good too.

I love doing this site! It has been rough though since my scanner is down and I can't afford another one right now because I am trying to take some money with me on the Golden. My parents live 20 minutes away and they have one, so I have just been going there. I do love, though, that some people are scanning the pics themselves and emailing them or, even better, mailing a CD!

See you in cyberspace,

JON

Ah, Chicken Kiev, how I miss ye! hehe Chicken Kiev had become my favorite entree, so I was sad to find on this year's Golden cruise that Chicken Kiev was no longer on the menu. :(

Seeing the stuffed peaches was great, too...they are one of my favorite desserts now that the Love Boat Dream has changed.

Thanks for the pix, meyerhaus. I must say, tho, that the ImageStation website is about the most obnoxious interface I've ever dealt with. Having to join...okay, I get that. Then, after I joined, I was left somewhere else so I BACK to get back to your original page and sign in...I'm taken AGAIN to some other page. I finally had to cancel out of IMageStation entirely and come back to this site and click the link in your message all over again before I could see the pix. Not your fault, just venting about the interface. :)

Thanks Jon for posting my pictures. My dad and I had a lot of fun taking them. Our tablemates (who we did not know before hand) were very tolerant of us and even helped pose their plates.

Ah, Chicken Kiev, how I miss ye! hehe Chicken Kiev had become my favorite entree, so I was sad to find on this year's Golden cruise that Chicken Kiev was no longer on the menu. :(

Seeing the stuffed peaches was great, too...they are one of my favorite desserts now that the Love Boat Dream has changed.

QUOTE]

Those suffed peaches were really great. I didn't eat them when they were served at the dining room, but after everyone else raved about them I was able to catch them a couple of times at lunch in the buffet. Wow. For those that have never tried them, a stuffed peach is a half peach with a baked marzipan/almond paste topping. Absolutely fabulous.

I didn't try the chicken kiev, but the presentation was wonderful. The waiter served the plate but held on to the utensils so that he could delicately cut through the chicken to release the butter inside so that the passenger didn't squirt themselves. Very classy.

And the Love Boat Dream is back to tasting good. They've reduced the size substantially, but tastes great.

Jackie

• 1 year later...

I wanted to show this Food album to lure some friends on a Princess Cruise. It was really well done, but I can't fine it any more. Does anyone know if it still exists?

Old link was http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286442109 which no longer works. I'm just thinking perhaps it's at a different url as the photo http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid123/pc45c139dede5dc28e71200b4937ebe36/f8212ad5.jpg is still live.

Any ideas?

Glad to see interest in the food pictures. I'm the one who took them last year on the Regal Princess to Alaska. If any of you have recommendations of where I can freely upload them that doesn't require viewers to jump through too many hoops, I'll try to get them up this coming weekend. I've used Snapfish in the past but it requires viewers to register. Is that OK with all of you?

Jackie

Glad to see interest in the food pictures. I'm the one who took them last year on the Regal Princess to Alaska. If any of you have recommendations of where I can freely upload them that doesn't require viewers to jump through too many hoops, I'll try to get them up this coming weekend. I've used Snapfish in the past but it requires viewers to register. Is that OK with all of you?

Jackie

Try webshots.com

I just saw someone else's pix on it.

B

Archived