Rooms 9092 and 9094 on Serenade - Beside Glass Elevator

Here is a larger version of 9076 that I had posted before. You can see that these people had a lounge chair on the balcony. This cabin is the 2nd one from the elevator right before the normal side cabins - it is at the start of the bump out to the elevator.

Below is the link to Deck nine plan - Hope you can decide - I had the same concerns as you have about the longest balconies next to the elevators, but I haven't seen any post that didn't love them. If you were on the side of the ship with the sun and it was somewhat low in the sky you would get some sun - I would think more though in 9076 or 9094. Why don't you try your question on the Cabin Selection Tips threads. Be sure to ask about the cabins either side of Elevator on Radiance Class ships in your Title.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=RD&shipProfile=1064&sailDate=1060617&hasNavigation=false

9076cornerelevatorhumplookingforwar.jpg

Archived