Yeah, I Got My Avatar Working

Lynda90

So, where do all those cool avatars that are not from Princess come from?
Are they all personal pictures? What about the characters that are obviously not pictures? Where do they live and how can I get one?

Esmiralda

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]I was so stoked when I finally got my avitar picture down to the right size. Arg, I reall had to tweak the dickens out of it! Anyhoooo, way to go. Your avitar's pretty cool![/SIZE][/COLOR] :)

[quote name='esmiralda']So, where do all those cool avatars that are not from Princess come from?
Are they all personal pictures? What about the characters that are obviously not pictures? Where do they live and how can I get one?

Esmiralda[/QUOTE]

My avitar is a personal picture. When you go to change your avitar, you can hit the browse button, and select a photo on your computer. If it is less than 80x80 pixels, or 16k then you can use it. That was where I had trouble, I had a photo, then using photo software, I shrunk the picture, hoping not to make it fuzzy in the process. Finally, with trial and error, voila! :cool:

I feel like I'm in the middle of the old fairytale "The Emporer's New Clothes". Am I the only one who can see that there are NO avatars showing in the posts? You're all naked!!! All I see are words and and occasional "smilie".

I have seen NO avatars or countdown clocks since the switchover. Is it my computer? Am I blind?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived