Who is booked for 2007/2008?

I know it is a LONG way off, but I am booked on the Freedom of the Seas, Western Caribbean for November 25th, 2007.18 months, 3 weeks and counting!!

Who else has booked this far out? Please share what date you will be sailing and on what ship. :)

I just booked Serenade for may 26 '07. Despite the total weirdnesses the RCCL website has had about this cruise, I'm really looking forward to it. The boy and I have always wanted to see Alaska, the girl just likes to cruise and the DH doesn't want to be left out. ;)

Oops and I have to update my sig.

event.png

We have booked our first cruise. It is a family cruise for my mothers 80th birthday. Two brothers and 1 sister and husbands, six cabins in all. Look forward to meeting some new friends.

Anyone else going on this ship on this date?

Any suggestions for my cruise will be helpful?icon1.gif

We sail the BOS on Jan 11, 2007- Panama Canal. We booked this before Christmas 2005 & it WAS a long time away! Now we're down to 7 months plus...can't wait! We are celebrating our 30th anniversary and our 50th birthdays!!! After June 12th we'll be down to 6 months plus...now that's getting real close!!!!!!!!

Archived