Who is booked for 2007/2008?

I know it is a LONG way off, but I am booked on the Freedom of the Seas, Western Caribbean for November 25th, 2007.18 months, 3 weeks and counting!!

Who else has booked this far out? Please share what date you will be sailing and on what ship. :)

Hi there all after MANY disney cruises we are finally sailing out of Cape Liberty on the Explorer on 6/22/07 and no it is not that far out :rolleyes: only a little more than 400 days for us we have the Royal Family suite deck 9 and 1 inside for the teen celebrating 25 years and oldest grad from HS. Disney has enough of my money no traveling here the port in right in my home state only 1 hr away. Disney had boards like this I found them great we met several times with friends met new ones. Life is for Living the people on these boards are Proof of that ENJOY everyone:cool: Polarismom

We have the January 27th, 2007 Serenade members cruise booked. We were on the Empress last week and got booking numbers for the 4/20/07 Empress repositioning from San Juan to Norfolk and October 27th repositioning from Philadelphia to San Juan. We're just waiting for the prices to be posted, which the Loyalty Ambassador thought would be today. That's my vacation time for next year! I don't really want to start looking at 2008 already but probably will soon and book onboard in October when we're on the Explorer this October! Love to cruise!

I bust booked the Freedom for Spring Break '08. I wish we could travel off-season, but the kids are getting too old to miss a week of school. It's depressing seeing the number so high on the countdown clock, but it will be fun to watch it go down! Here's hoping the school district doesn't change their calendar between now and then:D .

I bust booked the Freedom for Spring Break '08. I wish we could travel off-season, but the kids are getting too old to miss a week of school. It's depressing seeing the number so high on the countdown clock, but it will be fun to watch it go down! Here's hoping the school district doesn't change their calendar between now and then:D .

I'm in agreement about the high number on the clock, I have even longer than you!. The only reason I booked so early is so I could lock down a corner aft cabin, #7708. It will be a first for me but based on what I've read, it's well worth it.

AOS St Thomas thru Barbados April 29 2007.

Celebrated our 1st Pre Anniversary, getting married April 30th on St John. Had the cruise ordered in November 2005. Can't wait. Neither can Ms. Spontaneous.:cool:

Booked:

Navigator - April 26, 2007 - 2 Night Paris Short Cruise.

Waiting To Book:

Navigator - April 14, 2007 - 12 Night Eastbound Transatlantic.

Initially booked the Med on Brilliance but changed it to Hawaii 15 night RT out of LA when it came out. I'm very glad RCI figured out how to make a pit stop in Ensenada rather than making us fly in or out of Honolulu and in or out of San Diego after taking the bus ride to Ensenada. Those one way airline tickets were going to be killers for us. Instead, RT out of LA is a very doable airline ticket.

Now I'm thinking about fall of 2008........

Just Booked Freedom Spring Break 2008. :) Our Spring Break is the week after Easter.

We must be on the same cruise. I looked up the Easter dates after I read your post and realize we leave on Easter. That is the earliest Easter I've ever seen. Hopefully, our school district will follow the same spring break scedule they always follow, the last full week in March.

Archived