Who is booked for 2007/2008?

Booked on Voyager 20/10/07 - got an excellent deal on a Med cruise - now have 4 cruises booked and looking forward to them all (2 are mini cruises - just being greedy i think) - all med cruises - would love to make the jump and visit the USA and Caribbean soon - the air fares for us are the killers - we have children so the costs soon jump up.

Love to you all

Rachel

Just booked our cruise today for 14 night cruise to Hawaii leaving from San Diego on April 28. Wished I had booked it a week ago when it first became available. The price already went up and there was a wait-list for Junior Suites!

Reading this is absolutely brilliant - I get excited just thinking about cruising again!! Lovely to see that so many people feel the same way. I think Royal Caribbean are the best at what they do - they have changed the way my family and I vacation - we are all hooked.

Brilliant to see so many people are booking and thinking of their holidays so far in advance - as we say up north (in England) - cracking stuff!!!

Will keep watching this post and sharing the excitement

Love to you all

rachel

September 14, 2007. The 14 night ultimate Alaska cruise on the Radiance.

We already have a Roll Call going that was started on April 29, and it has over 75 postings already. And this is with 498 more days to go.:D

Just booked the Rhapsody for Sept 2007. Just read the posts about the folks who don't like the cruise director, oh oh! Friends wanted to do this Port out of Galveston. Tell me the ship is okay PLEAZZZZZE! I see it's older but that's okay as long as the service and food are good.

Explorer, August 3, 2007 - 9 days to Bermuda, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, San Juan

Explorer, August 12, 2007 - 5 days to Bermuda (B2B)

Explorer, December 23, 2007 - 12 days to Southern Caribbean over Christmas and New Year's

All out of Bayonne, a quick drive up the NJTpk

Just booked the Rhapsody for Sept 2007. Just read the posts about the folks who don't like the cruise director, oh oh! Friends wanted to do this Port out of Galveston. Tell me the ship is okay PLEAZZZZZE! I see it's older but that's okay as long as the service and food are good.

We are booked on the Rhapsody for April '07. We love the Rhapsody. She is a beautiful ship. Our favorite...hands down. This will be #3 for us on her. We sailed her April '05 and she was in great shape. If everything I'm reading is correct she is going in for refurbishing in February '07.

Serenade - Alaska out of Vancouver - 4th of July week 2007!! Woke up extra early last week to snag the famous 9256!! We have never had two cruises booked at the same time! Woo Hoo! Already dreaming about 2008!!

We are booked on the Rhapsody for April '07. We love the Rhapsody. She is a beautiful ship. Our favorite...hands down. This will be #3 for us on her. We sailed her April '05 and she was in great shape. If everything I'm reading is correct she is going in for refurbishing in February '07.

I'm very happy to hear this. If they refurbish her in Feb 07 I hope they put a concierge lounge in. Do you know where I can find out which ships are getting refurbished?

Archived