Who is booked for 2007/2008?

We are booked to cruise in October 2007 to Hawaii. I can't wait!!! I hope to meet others who will be taking this cruise. This will be our second cruise, our first being on the Disney Magic. I know before our first cruise I was on the chat boards for Disney just about every day. We will be on the Radiance of the Seas, RCCL. Anyone else out there going on this cruise? Hope to meet alot of you on line before we go and maybe plan a "Meet and Mingle" gathering.

Cupola

Delaware

We're booked for March 2nd 2008 Freedom of the Seas. Only time we could go as our kids are older now too and their plans mean we have to wait. Oh well, we at least got what I think is a decent price for air. Given the current high price of oil I see air only going higher.

665 Days and counting!

We are booked to cruise in October 2007 to Hawaii. I can't wait!!! I hope to meet others who will be taking this cruise. This will be our second cruise, our first being on the Disney Magic. I know before our first cruise I was on the chat boards for Disney just about every day. We will be on the Radiance of the Seas, RCCL. Anyone else out there going on this cruise? Hope to meet alot of you on line before we go and maybe plan a "Meet and Mingle" gathering.

Cupola

Delaware

Cupola,

If you're referring to the 10/5/07 sailing, I know there are already several people from these boards on that sailing. I believe they already have a roll call started. I'm sure you'll be able to find it with a search. Have a great time.

Booked the Mariner for May 20, 2007 - first Junior Suite.

We booked our upcoming Freedom of The Seas cruise 17 months out. Got the cabin we wanted. I've never had two cruises booked at once. I'm so excited! Wanda

Explorer of the Seas - May 11th, 2007 - first cruise ever! :D

My husband will be celebrating a b-day during the cruise...what a great way to celebrate! Much better than the way I spent my last b-day...at work...blech! :)

We have a hump cabin reserved on the Serenade for the Nov. 10, 2007 sailing. We will be officially booked next week :D :D

I decided to book early so I could be guaranteed a hump cabin. My TA also checks for price drops on a regular basis.

Most definitely... Hawaii 14 day out of San Diego..April 28, 2007

Will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary in Hawaii on the cruise.. finally will get to experience cabin 9256:D :D on Radiance

looking to book 2008 one when I am on the Freedom inaugural in 1 month.. Explorer out of New Jersey

Emmy

***UPDATE*** from a previous post~ I just booked Voyager for Jan. 13 2008! There was much hassel over this too. But presistance pays off. Was able to get the cabin that I wanted when rci had previously said it wasn't available.

Booked the Mariner for May 20, 2007 - first Junior Suite.

We booked our upcoming Freedom of The Seas cruise 17 months out. Got the cabin we wanted. I've never had two cruises booked at once. I'm so excited! Wanda

Hi my daughter and I will be joining you on the Mariner.I already started a roll call thread.This will be our first balcony cabin.:)

I already had booked 12/22/07 on the Disney Magic for 7 nights eastern caribbean, so for Spring Break 2008 wanted to do something a little different and booked the Adventure of the Seas, to get Aruba and Curacao as new islands for us, for March 2, 2008 AND March 30, 2008, because DS will be starting Middle School that year and we won't know until next April where he will be going to school, so I have covered the recently traditional public school and private school vacation weeks for our area. When we find out, we'll merge the two reservations into the week that corresponds to his break. Because of the price difference between the two dates, I hope he gets into private school because our budget will allow an OS that week, but looking at the prices we booked a GS for the more expensive of the two weeks. Let alone the $16k/yr for private school (ugh!).

Add in the quick 3 niter on the Sovereign of the Seas 12/26/06, and I've got cruises booked for 3 different calendar years at the moment.:D

September 14, 2007. The 14 night ultimate Alaska cruise on the Radiance.

:D

I just changed it to the 11 night Empress Southern Caribbean. A lot warmer down there and we loved that cruise in 2004.

Booked the Explorer, Aug, 17, 2007 out of Bayonne in a GS (first time!). Also doing the same ship this Aug.

Hello all

Just got back recently from a Cruise on Celebrity's Millennium April 16-23 and now I have booked a Cruise on The Mariner of the Seas on deck 6 amidships on the back end of the bulge area. This is my wife's second cruise and if I count all of my US Navy time it's about 300 for me. (Second fun cruise though) Anyway we live in Florida so we will be driving to Port Canaveral for this one. Cruising is great for my wife as her diabetes (Type 2) was very controlled on the first cruise. Looking forward to it and to chatting with anyone else who has been on the Mariner or is going to be.:D

Booked on the Granduer of the Seas Canada/New England 6/1/2007...

Looking at booking the Voyager of the Seas early in 2008.....

Now we have three cruises booked.

We just booked the Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston for April 6th, 2008.

Archived