Family Cabin on Century

SUSIEK

Does anyone know the dimensions and layout of the FV category on the Century? I can't seem to find it online anywhere. I know the location is facing the back of the ship.

Thanks.

Nobody, including Celebrity, seems to know the answer to this question. We are going on the Century next April with my brother, SIL, and their three chldren (as well as our children and my parents). My brother wanted a cabin that held 5, and the Family cabin did. However, nobody could give us the dimensions, and we were told it's not a Concierge Class cabin. So they decided to take a Concierge Class Balcony cabin (which holds 4) and put one of the kids in a cabin with the grandparents. I put our four kids in one of the Sunset Veranda Cabins which is 191 sq. ft., compared to the Concierge Class Balcony cabin that is 170 sq. ft. Our kids are early 20's, so I figured they could use the extra room with four of them sharing a cabin. My brother's kids are young, so they should be okay with four of them in the Concierge Class Balcony cabin.

Thank you for the response. I am glad to know that I am not crazy. We are sailing on the Century in December. We are taking our son and will need the additional space. We have booked the "new" balcony cabin, I think it is a 2A but are thinking of upgrading. I will continue my search for info on this mysterious cabin!!!

is a great cabin. There is plenty of drawer and closet space with a partition between the main sleeping area and the other beds. There is a great window seat that is so large my daughter slept in it one night. The only downside to the cabin is the vibration from the thrusters when pulling in and out of port it last for about five minutes. As for the size, I don't know the actual dimension but I may be able to explain its size. If you take a regular cabin and add in the dimensions of a standard size veranda, this would be the square footage of the cabin. It should be the standard 170 sq. feet plus the standard 42 sq. ft of the veranda for a total of 212 sq. ft. I believe this is the size of the cabins above the family cabins that have the veranda.

Archived