March break dilemna

I am planning to book a cruise for next March break 2007. I am trying to choose a ship that offers a great kids/teens program, but excellent food is very important to myself and my husband. Previous cruises have had great kids/teens programs, but mediocre food. I am thinking about Celebrity, but am concerned that it will be an older crowd with a so-so kids program.

Any suggestions?

I was on the Century during spring break this year. There was a decidedly younger crowd than we normally see on Celebrity. Seemed to be a lot of children of all ages but they were not at all obtrusive. Celebrity may be a good choice for you.

I was on the Century during spring break this year. There was a decidedly younger crowd than we normally see on Celebrity. Seemed to be a lot of children of all ages but they were not at all obtrusive. Celebrity may be a good choice for you.

Thanks Seabee.....what length of cruise were you on during spring break? I find that 7 days isn't long enough, yet the longer cruises generally tend to have an older crowd.

We did spring break last April on the Celebrity Constellation with 5 teenagers ages 14-19 and they had the time of their lives! They were happy, we had great food=awesome cruise!

Missyal

We did a spring break cruise on the Oosterdam this year with ds who is 16. he had a blast and HAL's food was great. At that time of the year there were a lot of families aboard.. The HM told us that there werer 350+ kids under the age of 18 on board:)

Hi Sea Bee, we were almost on that Celebrity cruise with you but went with the Star Princess instead. Had a "smoking" good time, but thought of you , Mama Bunny, and the rest of the gang. Hope Y'all had a great time.

Theres a heck of lot more for them On Royal Caribbean, and the food is about the same. The activities and venues are set up more for kids on RCCL than on X. While X does have a kids club, the activities are more limited and you won't find the rock climbing walls and ice rinks, Ben and Jerrys, Johnny Rockets...that RCCL has.

Dave:eek:

Sunshine...I tried to tell you you'd be better off with the Seabee!:D Next time listen to me!

LOL Seabee... On the other hand with our refund we get to go on another cruise a little earlier!!! We did see the Century at Grand Caymen or Cozomel! Thought abt all of you, because you had the better roll call!!

Archived