Found Perfect Silver Shoes For My Gown

I'm so excited!!! Thanks to all who offered advice as to what color shoes I should buy for this gown. I found great silver sandals at Zappos! No wasting time running around here and there. Here's the gown and the shoes. Now I just have to get one of those great pursemates. This site and everyone have been so incredibly helpful!!

3034-241606-3.jpg

and the gown...

383032M.jpg

Thanks. Jewelry will be pretty much like shown on the model. Long drop crystal earrings and a wide cuff bracelet with crystals. I dont' like my hair up (it's bob length) so I will just let it curl instead of blowing it out straight. Can't wait for June!

Brooklyn Girl

Thanks for the information. We are gong on the Zenith too in July.

I think I found a cute dress there and it was on sale !!!

Hope you have a great cruise.

Brooklyn Girl,

This is our first time on Zenith, but not our first cruise.

We are really looking forward, as it a celebration for my niece's high school graduation. I am just hoping that the kids have fun!

You'll look fabulous!

I love slingbacks, but have never ever found a pair where the back strap stays on my heel. No matter what, with elastic or not, they slip down each and every time. So.....I no longer buy them.

Have a great cruise.;)

Thanks. Jewelry will be pretty much like shown on the model. Long drop crystal earrings and a wide cuff bracelet with crystals. I dont' like my hair up (it's bob length) so I will just let it curl instead of blowing it out straight. Can't wait for June!

I'm sure you'll look beautiful!

Many thanks Lois and Ehpride (and everyone) for your kind words and help. I'm just so excited about this cruise.

Lois you must be very busy organizing your next voyage on such short notice but than can be fun too. No loooong waiting.

Archived