Freedom - when in Miami?

June 3 is the one night but I was talking to someone that works a Buycruises.com and they are suppose to be going on the ship on May 29th and then it comes back and reset sail before this one day cruise.

June 3 is the one night but I was talking to someone that works a Buycruises.com and they are suppose to be going on the ship on May 29th and then it comes back and reset sail before this one day cruise.

Do you know if there's anyway to get on the one niter? Does the TA you mentioned have any availability for it?

M.

I just read this:

May 25 - June 3 * Home at Last: Freedom of the Seas arrives at the Port of Miami, where she will make a series of short sailings until June 4, when she will begin her regular sailing schedule of seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries from Miami.

Guest nhrich

There are a series of pre-inaugural cruises from Miami, but they are by invitation only, and not open for general sale by travel agents. Some agents, however, were able to invite a limited number of their clients.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

We were invited for a 2 nite May 31 for 2 nites just yesterday, as were are on the west coast, it is a little journey for us. Have not decided yet whether to go, I did find air for 25,000 miles...what do you think? I was able to invite a guest.

I will be in Miami area on June 2 and 3 and would like to see FOS. For those of you going on short cruises during that period, can you post your times of sailing and arrival, so hopefully I can catch her at the pier between sailings. Thanks.

We are on the June 3 one-nighter--it is through a local charity. We did a one-nighter on the NCL Sun in April after doing a week on her in March...cannot imagine how we are going to see everything. I only know that FOS is supposed to arrive in Miami sometime May 25--wish it was coming in on the weekend.

Archived