Enchantment - Junior Suite Poles?

My wife and I are taking her parents on the Enchantment of the Seas (January 2007) to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. We've got two junior suites booked, 8124 and 8132. I've read online (and actually seen a picture on the Royal Caribbean website) that some (but not all) of these junior suites on Enchantment have a pole at the foot of the bed.

We had a JS (w/o a pole) on the Sovereign this past January and it was perfect for us. Somehow, I don't think my best attempts at sophomoric humor regarding pole dances, etc., would overcome my wife's reaction at finding a pole in the middle of the room.

To that end, does anyone know which of these junior suites has the pole, and which do not? We've requested the info from our TA, but she was not aware of the issue and has not been able to get any answers from RCI.

Thanks.

I only book JS's and have NEVER had a pole at the foot of the bed, or anywhere else, for that matter! Why don't you call RCI--don't tell them you've already booked with a TA or they won't talk to you--and ask them about the poles. Then, post back and let us know!

Thanks, I think I will call RCI. Just for fun, go the RCI website, work your way through to Enchantment, Junior Suite, and click on the 360 degree tour. You'll see the pole at the foot of the bed, right in front of the tv. It doesn't show on the "still" image, just on the panoramic view.

Sure peeked my curiosity :D But I looked and indeed you are right, 360 degree view shows ya a pole. Prior to this the only cabin with I pole I knew of was 1388 on Voyager, imagine 1688 too but never heard of them or seen them anywhere else.

Good luck on your pole hunt.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Sam, have you called them yet?

Other's who have been in Enchantment JS's, give your cabin # and "Yes" or "No" on the pole. I guess you could call this a pole poll. We wanna book a JS on E but don't need the pole. Thanks!

Just took the 360 tour and Sam is indeed correct. We have an JS aft on the Grandeur coming up. Any Grandeur aft veterans out there who can tell us about any poles there?

I looked at the 360 degree view of the aft JS for all the Vision Class ships, Enchantment is the only one where the picture shows a pole. Also, remember that the picture is only representative so there may not be one in all the cabins.

Just took the 360 tour and Sam is indeed correct. We have an JS aft on the Grandeur coming up. Any Grandeur aft veterans out there who can tell us about any poles there?

We were in 8588 on Grandeur (and have also been in 8172 on Enchantment), both aft JS's... no poles in either room...

• 3 weeks later...
Were you serious about this cabin (8124) having a pole? This is actually the cabin my DW and I are booked in.
Yes, there was a review yesterday and the man hated the pole becuase he hit his feet on it at night.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived