comparing airline prices?

A personal favourite is [url]http://beta.itasoftware.com/[/url] which is a demonstration page put up by the software house that supplies the software for Orbitz (amongst other sites). They put up all the bells and whistles here, whereas other sites tend to be dumbed down. You can make your search more or less restrictive as you wish until you have found just the combination of price, quality and convenience that suits you.

Also, they do not book - they just tell you what you need to book. So there are no issues with hidden bias towards certain airlines or anything like that.

There are one or two glitches - I think some airlines don't show up at all (US, I think, the last time I tried). But for what it shows, it's brilliant.

Sidestep will perform the search, but you do not purchase through Sidestep. When you click on the fare you like you will be either directed to the airline's website or a site such as Orbitz or Travelocity. Sidestep will show fares for all airlines and will reduce the bias that you might find with Orbitz or Travleocity.

Sidestep loads spyware into your system -- tracks your sites visited and provides it back to sidestep. -- how do you think it knows when you visit a specific airlines website.
To remove the spyware use spybot or adaware -- both are freeware programs to remove the prying eyes fro your computer system.

Wow. I think that's a lot of money from TX. We live in Michigan and we booked on Spirit for $ 296.00. We booked in April for a Dec cruise out of SJU. Maybe prices are a tad higher because you're not going until 05?

Archived