How long until the first complaint thread about FOS

I'm on the maiden voyage in a balcony cabin and I did not pay an outrageous sum. It's more than equivalent cruises though.

I really hate all the people who complain...

Perhaps you can freak out about this...

I booked Cat Y Ocean View for the maiden voyage of Freedom

I paid in total $2846 port... taxes.. everything.. for 2 people

I just got my cabin and have been upgraded to Cat D2 Balcony.

I find my price to be very low and I will see you on board GMoney.. AKA Patrick This will be my 50th RCL cruise. I love RCL... I hate Carnival

You know...even if I was on the bottom of the line (oldest) ship on one of her last cruises I would not complain. I'd have critiques for sure but complaints? How spoiled have we become? Try living 6 months away on a Navy ship and then we can talk complaints. Want to talk about living conditions on those Navy ships that our Gov't said was too harsh for prisoners when considering remedies for overcrowded jails? Want to talk about living conditions in some countries that these Navy ships visit? Want to talk about living conditions just a few miles away from some of the exotic ports these cruise ships visit?

If you pay an economy price don't expect 1st class treatment (although I have gotten 1st class treatment at an economy price!). If you are going on a maiden voyage, don't expect an experienced ship's operation. Just go out there and enjoy your time away, expect what you pay for, be thankful and think twice about complaining about that filet mignon that's a little on the tough side...

Actually, I thought I recalled that you were going to cancel. Yep, the first complaint thread was started here, I think: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=338019

Well actually this was an observation and not a complaint. What does this have to do with people who have actually sailed on her post maiden voyage? I guess nothing, but someone feels like getting ha has and high fives from the peanut gallery.

Well the first complaint will not be from me:p Being on a ship away from work and cooking but instead hanging out with my old friends and all of my soon to be new ones, are enough to make me happy:D I like trying new stuff!

I know people are very excited, but I could never imagine booking a ship for her maiden voyage. My TA said wait six months at least which is what we did.

We're booked on the 6/11/06 sailing of the Freedom, celebrating son's high school graduation, we're very excited, hiccups and all.

I really hate all the people who complain...

Perhaps you can freak out about this...

I booked Cat Y Ocean View for the maiden voyage of Freedom

I paid in total $2846 port... taxes.. everything.. for 2 people

I just got my cabin and have been upgraded to Cat D2 Balcony.

I find my price to be very low and I will see you on board GMoney.. AKA Patrick This will be my 50th RCL cruise. I love RCL... I hate Carnival

crbonfiber, I am jealous. You get to meet Patrick! :) ;) :)

Archived