Voyager Conceirge

I was on Voyager for 3 weeks in Feb. At that time, Paul Murphy from Guest Relations was filling in for Josephine, who had just been voted Employee of the Year and left for vacation. Not sure who's there right now though - sorry.

Don't worry, Patrick. You gave the information that only you could give.

I do not intend to sound mean, but seriously, Cruisin'again, LOOK AT THE DECKPLANS. Is that really so difficult?

I feel that *we* are here to answer people's questions that can't be answered except by someone who has been there, done that. Locating a room on a ship is child's play. If you can find this site, you can find Royal Caribbean's site, particularly if you are booked or about to book a cruise with them!

The concierge lounge is not listed on the ships deck plan!

I just got off and it is on deck nine in the middle. The concierge we had was Martin something and I never laid eyes on him the whole week. Maybe we just kept missing him but he was supposed to be there on the morning of disembarkation for the Diamond members who wanted to pay by and cash and he was no where to be found then either.

I feel that *we* are here to answer people's questions that can't be answered except by someone who has been there, done that. Locating a room on a ship is child's play. If you can find this site, you can find Royal Caribbean's site, particularly if you are booked or about to book a cruise with them!

Amen!

I just got off and it is on deck nine in the middle. The concierge we had was Martin something and I never laid eyes on him the whole week. Maybe we just kept missing him but he was supposed to be there on the morning of disembarkation for the Diamond members who wanted to pay by and cash and he was no where to be found then either.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm..........yes, it is :confused: :confused: :confused:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=VY&shipProfile=1080&sailDate=1060523&hasNavigation=false

(do you see how I got sucked into doing everyone else's work for them??? :))

You need to spend more time looking at the RCCL website, the deck plans for each ship are shown. I know you'll enjoy exploring the site now.

tugboat, do you think that this is as scary as I do? That cruisingagentone is a travel agent, and doesn't know about the deck plans online???

Ever heard don't give up your day job? In this case I would start searching the want-ads.

Don't worry, Patrick. You gave the information that only you could give.

I do not intend to sound mean, but seriously, Cruisin'again, LOOK AT THE DECKPLANS. Is that really so difficult?

Chill! Sorry, I thought some of the more experienced cruisers would enjoy sharing their knowledge! Nice to know that there are so many nice people like Patrick...and so few grouches!!!

Trust me, Carol is much nicer than me and one of the nicest, most helpful people on these boards!

Hi Patrick,

You are far too modest. You are BY FAR the nicer, more polite and informative person - instead of attacking personally, you selflessly answer questions that may or may not be silly.

I think some people take themselves and their self worth FAR too seriously.

It seems to me that these boards should be fun - no need to get critical or so full of one self that you start to see yourself as any better or smarter than anyone else. Even the director of the cruise critic says that "no question is too small." Some people need more fun in their lives.

Thanks again, for your kindness....

PS

I hope this thread ends...it was such an innocent question and it got such unwarranted critical attention.....your answer was perfect....

thanks

Archived