When do cabins get assigned for GTY startus?

avalon1025

Hi James~~~sometimes suite's aren't assigned until a week before embarking. Your T.A. should be working on your being assigned a balcony suite. (an upgrade)

Have a wonderful time!

Have a Cuban mojito (a tasty mint cocktail originally from the La Bodeguita del Medio Hotel in Havana) in the Sky Bar!

Smooth seas and blue skies!

Martita

sometimes suite's aren't assigned until a week before embarking. Your T.A. should be working on your being assigned a balcony suite. (an upgrade)

Martita

My online pax info page shows it as GTY, will that change when a real suite is assigned. :confused:

Blackbird, if you use a T.A., they should call or e-mail you when your suite is assigned. I like to know before I leave home, as to printing my Suite # on my luggage tags. Also,

I need the info if I'm UPSing party box's.

MB

What about upgrades if you didn't book a guarantee?:confused:

In all my cruises (around 26) on numerous different cruise lines, I've never been upgraded.:(

James~~~OH, you MUST have a tub!!! Call Walley (at the Club Desk) and tell him I said SO!! he he he:cool: And mention that YOU are one of the original "Gilligan's Island 3 Day Tour" sailors!!!:D Also, that YOU have the best lookin' Tux of Seabourn!!

Your cruise won't be complete if you do not have a luxury bath with fabulous Molton Brown bubble bath and a flute of champagne!:p

Miss MB

Archived