Roll Calls for RSSC?

Mrs_Tiki

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! I was finally able to log in this a.m. after not being able to since the transfer over to the new boards. We are doing Voyager Baltic August 20.

Any one else on this cruise?

Question: Can any one tell me why the title doesn't automatically show up when you reply to a thread? Or do I have to type it in each time I reply?

Mary Lou

Hi - My husband and I are going on that cruise too. Are you planning any small private tours in St Petersburg? I am hoping it isn't too late to book with DenRus. Irish Lass

My husband and I will also be on this sailing. It will be the second part of a b2b, as we will also be doing the Aug 31 from Dover to Monte Carlo.

Excited to find someone else on this ship. We will be with a group of about 20 couples from my husbands company. Wondering what tour you will be doing in Sorrento?? So many to choose from!!!

Shelly - in Sorrento we have requested the 1/2 day Pompeii tour - my husband really wants to to that, as do I, but I was tempted by some of the other tours, but that is the one that he put his foot down and I'm quite happy with that.:D

Do you know your cabin number yet? What a nice trip to be going with a large group from a company where you know a lot of people. Hope to meet up with you onboard at some point.

Shelly - in Sorrento we have requested the 1/2 day Pompeii tour - my husband really wants to to that, as do I, but I was tempted by some of the other tours, but that is the one that he put his foot down and I'm quite happy with that.:D

Do you know your cabin number yet? What a nice trip to be going with a large group from a company where you know a lot of people. Hope to meet up with you onboard at some point.

We almost signed up for that one but decided to do the full day Pompeii/Amalfi coast...perhaps we will be in Pompeii at the same time!! We dont have our cabin numbers yet, everything is being coordinated by the company's TA and we havent gotten all that info yet. Do you have yours yet?? Let's try and meet up, our first 2 days are pretty free, the company is booking some tours for us but so far other than a few private cocktail hrs and one business meeting in the France ports we have alot of leisure time...pick a place and I will try to be there :)

Shelly - we are in 862. There are a couple of others from another board also on this cruise - we are planning to meet up in the observation lounge right after muster drill - however, since we don't sail until 11:00 that night, we could plan something else with you after dinner or so - let me know what works for you, I'm sure you will be having some functions and stuff with your company, as you mentioned, so when you know your schedule, let me know. You can always give us a call in the cabin and we can arrange something then.:)

Shelly - what a cute picture! Ours is posted on another board, I have no idea how to get it on here - but that sounds great. Now I just realized, that since we don't sail until 11:00pm, muster drill could be at a different time - so in that instance - call us, you have our suite number and we will regroup! By the way, we are Frank and JoAnn. In fact, why don't we just try to make phone contact at some point late in the afternoon - don't know exactly when you are arriving at the ship - but we will be around all day long.

Looking forward to meeting you and having a great cruise. If you want the other board, email me directly and I will give you the site info, and the thread to read about this sailing and then you will know what we look like too!!

JoAnn

Shelly - I'm posting this again, because for some reason, even though its there, it didn't register or something.

Cute picture of you and DH. Ours is on another board, and I have no idea how to get it on here. Anyway, the meeting up sounds great - although I did realize that since we don't sail until 11:00pm, muster drill could be at a different time. So lets just go for around 6:15 to 6:30 in Horizon Lounge. If you want the other board, email me and I'll give you the website and the thread with other postings about this sailing, and.....then you will know what we look like too.

Sorry for the double post everyone, it just seemed as if it didn't "take" so to speak.:)

Archived