I did it! I booked my first cruise!!!!

joyluck

Congrats!!! We are taking our very 1st cruise next month:D got the docs today and are dancing away. The closer your cruise gets, the more excited you are gonna get. I have been planning ours since Feb. when we put down the deposit. You'll learn lots here, as I have, and I can't wait to put these tips to the test! Enjoy your planning, have fun with it as well as your cruise!

Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Our first cruise was also on the Celebration. We had a wonderful time, and I hope you do too. Cruising became our favorite vacation! Our kids still measure subsequent Carnival cruise staffs against the really nice people we met on this ship.

Oh no...I feel so badly for you!!! Now that you've booked, you'll be so excited you'll start planning and looking at shore excursions and the ammenities on the ship, etc. That you won't have any time to study!!! :p

Have a GREAT time and Congratulations!

Welcome to the cruise addicts! If you are like me, you will start with lists of excursions, then lists of things to buy, pack, double-check. A list of lists you need to make (you get the picture:o ). You and DH will have a blast! It is awesome when you walk on the ship for the first time!

Congrats!! on your graduation and booking your first cruise. We booked our first cruise we are leaving on Feb. 11 2007 on the Carnival Victory. I am so excited to go. I know how you are feeling. Have a GREAT cruise!!

Nana Seven

My first Cruise blew me away. I now have a "group" of family and friends who have cruised with me every year since.

No sooner do we get back and they ask "Where are we cruising to next ???"

Welcome to CruiseCritic. And enjoy your Cruise. Be sure to ask lots of questions. Chime in with your coments. And post a big review when you get back.

Just remember...No jeans in the dining room and no diapers in the pool !!:D :D :D

"Cel---le brate good times COME ONE!!!

its a Celebration...

There's a party coming on right now...

A celelbration, to last they whole year..."

You will love my favorite ship...

Just don't expect rock climbing or ice skating rinks..

But do expect...to get in the mood...

and see lots of sun...

and some pretty good food.....

and of course...lots of fun...

JB

Archived