Let me try again

bubbles1209

I asked this question earlier today, however the thread has disappeared. I even did a search, and couldn't find the thread. When I started it, the boards were moving extremely slow, don't know what happened to it, but here goes. Has anyone ever had a triple room at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Miami? We saw in our docs that we got today (still dancing) that we have a triple room. Just curious if anyone out there has had one of these before, and what to expect. Balcony? View of the ocean? Tried to find out on the hotel boards, but couldn't find a thing. Thanks for sharing any experiences you may have had:)

I asked this question earlier today, however the thread has disappeared. I even did a search, and couldn't find the thread. When I started it, the boards were moving extremely slow, don't know what happened to it, but here goes. Has anyone ever had a triple room at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Miami? We saw in our docs that we got today (still dancing) that we have a triple room. Just curious if anyone out there has had one of these before, and what to expect. Balcony? View of the ocean? Tried to find out on the hotel boards, but couldn't find a thing. Thanks for sharing any experiences you may have had:)

It probably got moved to the appropriate forum Pre and Post Cruise hotels:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

...even if you are on a Carnival cruise, hotel questions don't belong here, they have their own forum...

I've already tried there, and it's nowhere to be found there either. By that I mean the thread that disappeared, and the answer to the question. I'm well aware there are correct forums for correct topics, but you didn't have to light this question up in a flame so quickly. I'm sure mine is not the first nor the last question that will be asked in the "wrong" spot, only to be moved. Thanks anyway

Yes, I know - that is why I thought maybe the "triple" was referring to a room that could accommodate three people, rather than a room with a balcony, view of ocean, etc. that you asked about.
:eek: I can still pray for a balcony with the view of the water right?:eek:

:eek: I can still pray for a balcony with the view of the water right?:eek:

Well, of course! You will have an even better view of the water from the window in your cabin! Everywhere you look, nothing but water! It will be fabulous!:)

Well, of course! You will have an even better view of the water from the window in your cabin! Everywhere you look, nothing but water! It will be fabulous!:)
I'm just happy to have a hotel so close to the pier, but a balcony view would be great, it would be even cooler to see our ship come in, we will be there the day before:) Not sure I wanna spend all day looking out the balcony for the ship.:rolleyes: I'm sure there's lots to get into in Miami 1 day before a cruise :D

Archived