Adventure on the Travel Channel tonight.

Thank you for posting this. I love to watch the shows about cruising but usually just happen upon them by chance. There are several shows on tomorrow night too. One at 8pm on safety at sea. It said it discusses recent events on cruise ships. I'm not sure if this is a rerun or not, but if it is, I've never seen it.

Thank you for posting this. I love to watch the shows about cruising but usually just happen upon them by chance. There are several shows on tomorrow night too. One at 8pm on safety at sea. It said it discusses recent events on cruise ships. I'm not sure if this is a rerun or not, but if it is, I've never seen it.

Your welcome, oh by the way there are two other shows before The Adventure show about cruises as well. So if you are interested the Cruising shows start at 5 PM EST on the Travel Channel and go until 8 PM that is when The Adventure show ends.

Safety at Sea? Is that a Channel or is that a program on another channel? I am interested in watching that show.

So don't forget the fun starts today at 5 PM with the worlds best cruises and then at 6 PM with another cruise show, can't remember the title but I do know that the Disney cruise will be part of the show and then at 7PM with The Adventure Of The Seas rounding things off.

This should be a great show simply because it is some sort of a glimpse of what Freedom will be like. Remember Freedom is like a super Voyager ship, it is pretty much what Adventure is but just bigger.

Adventure is the ship that started off my hunger for Cruising, I went on Adventure for my Honeymoon and that was it I was hooked from the second I stepped foot on her. So yeah it is going to be nice to see her again, enjoy the show guys!!!

I do like to watch these shows but have seen them several times - hoping the travel channel will have some new cruise ship specials on before long!

This will actually be the first show I actually catch. I always seem to miss a show on cruises.

Your welcome, oh by the way there are two other shows before The Adventure show about cruises as well. So if you are interested the Cruising shows start at 5 PM EST on the Travel Channel and go until 8 PM that is when The Adventure show ends.

Safety at Sea? Is that a Channel or is that a program on another channel? I am interested in watching that show.

So don't forget the fun starts today at 5 PM with the worlds best cruises and then at 6 PM with another cruise show, can't remember the title but I do know that the Disney cruise will be part of the show and then at 7PM with The Adventure Of The Seas rounding things off.

Thanks for posting! I just set my tivo to record all 3 shows!

I highly recommend it!

I kind of figured I needed one when I tried to record the Today Show when they were broadcasting live from Freedom and my VCR totaly screwed up.:eek: Yes I still have a VCR, so I need to set myself up with a TIVO.

The timing is perfect for me reading this post! We are looking into a cruise on Adventure for March 2008. Thanks!

We're booked on the Adventure for March 2, 2008...AND March 30, 2008. Won't take both, but don't know which school calendar DS will be on because he'll have made the jump from elementary school to middle school by then and we won't know where he'll be going to school for another year. But regardless, wanted to get the early jump on the stateroom of our choice.

No such luck for me I am still at work but I will be home in time for the Adventure Of The Seas show. I will not miss that one.

What is the first show about?

The first is about the different cruise ships - the best excursions to the most intimate. So far it talked about Seven Seas Mariner, Radisson Mariner, Crystal Symphony (Best Service), Nantucket Clipper (Best Excursion), Disney Wonder (Best Family Cruise) and Seabourn Spirit (Most Intimate Cruise)

I just saw Safety at Sea is showing Wednesday (5/17) at 8 pm EST on The Travel Channel.

Cool, I will be watching that. Thanks for the updates as well. I am going to go home now and catch the second show. I will be back on later to recap. :p

Safe at Sea is on Wed. night at 8pm on the Travel Channel. This is what the write up on the Travel Channel website says about the show:

"Safe at Sea recounts the recent stories of the harrowing, life-threatening and sometimes deadly events that have happened on cruise ships."

It should be interesting.

Archived