Xpress Pass Problem

ali-ali-oh

I have used this twice before (the last time only in April) but for some reason this time I cannot print off my pass - can anyone help?

I have completed all the infor and I keep getting this

Personal & Travel Information - Complete

Cruise Ticket Contract - Complete

Onboard Expense Account - Complete

Xpress Passes - Not Available

When I click onto the "Not Available" link I get a message that says:

"At this time we are unable to provide an Xpress Pass to the guests listed below. When this information becomes available, we will notify the guest contact below via email. You may then return to print the Xpress Pass at that time."

Any suggestions anyone? It's three weeks till we sail and I know I printed the documents off earlier than this previously.

Since you have done this before you probably know but thought I might butt in: Remember that you have to print or at least scroll the agreement before it will accept that you agree.

:confused: I kind of remember several months ago - on a thread about the express pass process - that you have to have paid your final payment.

Is this correct? I have tried a few times to get agreement accepted and cannot - is final payment the key?

The express pass will not print, until you have made your final payment!!!

Charlie,

That xpress pass thing is kind of funny. I have a cruise booked for 3/4/07 and it printed the xpress pass for me.

Other times on other cruises I couldn't get it to print.

Thanks so much for all your help. I finally managed to get through to someone at X today who told me that it was probably because I hadn't made my final payment. However, as I booked this less than 8 weeks prior to the cruise date, I had to pay in full on booking rather than just a deposit - I even have the receipt (which I checked to make sure I wasn't going mad). My TA are saying that they have paid X in full, but X are saying I still have a balance outstanding. At least I now know why it won't print I just have to figure out who's got the money!!!

It would be much more help if X actually put the reason on the Xpress pass site rather than just "cannot print at this time". God forbid, but I could have actually turned up still not knowing it was showing as unpaid - maybe they may not have even let us on. How awful would that be?!?! I nearly didn't bother worrying about it and thought about just turning up the old fashioned way - thank goodness I didn't and I've still got time to sort this mess out.

Thanks again everyone.

We do not have our cruise paid for yet for this coming October I had trouble printing out our express pass went to TA where we booked from and they printed one out for us. So I don't think final payment has anything to do with it.

We do not have our cruise paid for yet for this coming October I had trouble printing out our express pass went to TA where we booked from and they printed one out for us. So I don't think final payment has anything to do with it.

I know, I couldn't print our express either and after we made our final payment I went back on line and was able to print. So I'm not really sure but I thought that was why.

Archived