Cabin Choice a Bad One?

TEXANinUTAH

After much thought, discussion, confusion, and comparison we've just booked our first cruise for our honeymoon. We're booked on the April 21, 2007 5 night Western Carib. on the Century. Even at this early date, there's not much left over as far as Concierge Class cabins, which I sort of have my heart set on. We got cabin 9205, and I have some questions. First things first, anyone with pics? Also, this cabin has one upper berth, which I don't know what that means. This is also a connecting room, and I'm worried about the noise factor. We would like to stay at mid-ship, being first time cruisers and not sure about seasickness. Should I be checking in often to see about a better cabin? :confused:

I would keep checking back anyway.

When we booked our honeymoon on Summit, we originally booked a 2B. Then 2A opened up at the same price so we got a free upgrade. Then one of the cabins with larger balconies was released later so we ended up in 6135, one of the prime cabins.

It never hurts to keep looking... we got two free upgrades.

Texaninutah: We just got off Mercury and had a cabin with a connecting room and we did not hear a peep. The one upper berth when not in use is recessed in the bulkhead. It does jut out a bit. It is alittle annoying to the person whose side its on. All in all it does seem to be a big problem.

Archived