aft cabin question

Fairyduster

Hello! I'm a first time cruiser (Actually 2nd I went on the Disney Cruise and the Big Red Boat when I was a child) and I just booked on Miracle for August 20th. I was able to book aft cabin 4237. My question is I read that aft cabins go fast and yet this one was still available. I know it isn't on one of the higher decks, but I was wondering if there is something wrong with the deck or the cabin which would make it still available? Thanks!-Jess

Hi Jess! Try posting your question on the Cabin Selection Tips board. More than likely someone over there can answer your questions. I have an aft booked on the Miracle as well next year, 8273. Here is a link to a picture of the room I found on webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/58806902/1058807548040556309kOzMgL

http://community.webshots.com/photo/58806902/1058806959040556309SWLhGk

Hi Jess! Try posting your question on the Cabin Selection Tips board. More than likely someone over there can answer your questions. I have an aft booked on the Miracle as well next year, 8273. Here is a link to a picture of the room I found on webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/58806902/1058807548040556309kOzMgL

http://community.webshots.com/photo/58806902/1058806959040556309SWLhGk

Thanks for the pictures!

Not only do you have an Aft cabin you have a wraparound, NICCCCEEEE! It's availability could be due to someone cancelling as it got closer to final payment and you were in the right place at the right time. You are above the dining room which might give you some noise during the meal hours, but probably very little if any. Definitely keep it!!!!

Not only do you have an Aft cabin you have a wraparound, NICCCCEEEE! It's availability could be due to someone cancelling as it got closer to final payment and you were in the right place at the right time. You are above the dining room which might give you some noise during the meal hours, but probably very little if any. Definitely keep it!!!!

Thanks...Strangely enough both of the aft suites on deck 5 were available too!

Thanks...Strangely enough both of the aft suites on deck 5 were available too!

4228 and 4237 are considered (by many) to be the BEST two cabins on Spirit class ships. I prefer them to ALL OTHERS. Deck 5 (aft corners) do not have the room divided into sections as the other decks do.

If you look at my smugmug link below, you will find several pics of 4237 and 4228 (the MIRROR of 4237). Look for the LEGEND, MIRACLE, and PRIDE photos!

ENJOY!!!

Tom

4228 and 4237 are considered (by many) to be the BEST two cabins on Spirit class ships. I prefer them to ALL OTHERS. Deck 5 (aft corners) do not have the room divided into sections as the other decks do.

If you look at my smugmug link below, you will find several pics of 4237 and 4228 (the MIRROR of 4237). Look for the LEGEND, MIRACLE, and PRIDE photos!

ENJOY!!!

Tom

Wow...Thanks...I guess I got lucky...

Archived