DoubleTree, Miami

logbook

We stayed at the Doubletree South Beach. It was in a great location. Nice pool. Near Lincoln Ave. and right across from the beach. The hotel served really good lemonade during the afternoon. The rooms were small and the hotel service was okay. The restauarant by the pool was great for sandwiches. We stayed there with our hilton honors points so the price was right. Otherwise South Beach can be a little pricey,but a neat experience. The hotel was about a 25 min. taxi ride to the port. The cost for the taxi was $25.00. HOpe that is helpful.

We stayed at the Doubletree South Beach. It was in a great location. Nice pool. Near Lincoln Ave. and right across from the beach. The hotel served really good lemonade during the afternoon. The rooms were small and the hotel service was okay. The restauarant by the pool was great for sandwiches. We stayed there with our hilton honors points so the price was right. Otherwise South Beach can be a little pricey,but a neat experience. The hotel was about a 25 min. taxi ride to the port. The cost for the taxi was $25.00. HOpe that is helpful.

The Doubletree Surfcomber is an excellent hotel and my favorite in Miami but not the hotel the original poster was asking about.

There are two Doubletree hotels on Bayshore Drive. Which one?

I like the Doubletree in Coconut Grove better than the one near the cheesy little Bayside Marketplace. You can walk to lots of great shopping and dining and history in the grove.

The Doubletree Surfcomber is an excellent hotel and my favorite in Miami but not the hotel the original poster was asking about.

There are two Doubletree hotels on Bayshore Drive. Which one?

I like the Doubletree in Coconut Grove better than the one near the cheesy little Bayside Marketplace. You can walk to lots of great shopping and dining and history in the grove.

I didn't realize there were two Doubletrees on Bayshore. I've never been there and am pretty much going by what I am reading here. Anyway, I think the one I am interested in is the one in Coconut Grove. Thanks.

I didn't realize there were two Doubletrees on Bayshore. I've never been there and am pretty much going by what I am reading here. Anyway, I think the one I am interested in is the one in Coconut Grove. Thanks.

The one at Coconut Grove is about two or three miles from the pier but if you are going to be in Miami for more than 24 hours it would be my pick. Really good shopping and dining in the area.

http://www.coconutgrove.com/

• 1 month later...

Archived