Empress of the Seas Junior Suite---It's just not right!

I knew it was a 12 year old thread, and RCCL is still selling this same room as a junior suite. I'm not on CC enough but obviously I should be! Thanks for your honest replies.

Had you not searched for this thread to contribute your similar experience, as suggested by Cruise Critic, and you started a new, similar thread, you would have also been flamed. No matter what, you’ll never avoid the powers comments. If reviving an old thread was not proper, than threads should be deleted after a set amount of time. I would have felt the same as you had I walked into that junior suite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you HappyCampers3!!! Tough crowd out there. Don't know why they are so angry...they were new to CC at one point.

Empress, like sovereign class ships, has NO balcony cabin categories. The categories skip from ocean view straight to Junior Suite. JS are more like balcony cabins on other ships, but are the only way to get a balcony without paying for a full suite.

You can learn this sort of thing through research.

Empress, like sovereign class ships, has NO balcony cabin categories. The categories skip from ocean view straight to Junior Suite. JS are more like balcony cabins on other ships, but are the only way to get a balcony without paying for a full suite.

You can learn this sort of thing through research.

Huh?

Thank you HappyCampers3!!! Tough crowd out there. Don't know why they are so angry...they were new to CC at one point.

Galvestoncruise, unfortunately Cruise Critic is nothing like it used to be. Hardly ever saw these harsh power struggles in the past and everyone was very helpful. Roll calls used to be quite active with many participating. I have not only witnessed the drama here, but have seen it first hand at some of the onboard Meet & Mingles. God forbid you win more than one key chain at the Meet & Mingle giveaway...haha. I think many have found other ways to communicate, in an environment where aggression is frowned upon. I occasionally drop by CC looking for an answer to something, or randomly read the boards, in hope of learning something new...but have found the behaviors to only get worse. As a newbie, don’t give up completely. Just know that no matter what, there will be times that no matter what you say, you’re sure to be criticized.