Mariner entertainers: July 2006

GEEEZE, I think the OP was trying to see if anyone knew of a web site or some other source to get this info. Alot of the questions posted on this site could be answered with a call to RCCL....TAZ

To piggyback on tazdeb and Clark's comments, I think it makes absolute sense to post this question on here. Many people may be just returning from the Mariner and have this information fresh in their minds. The cruiseline may not be able to answer this question on the spot, as not every agent at every phone is going to know who the entertainers on a certain ship are. In fact, I bet most of them have no idea offhand. So, instead of waiting on hold, the OP simply came somewhere where many people are willing to share tidbits of knowledge. That is what these boards are for.

Now that I'm off my soapbox... samsung, you can find lots of information like this in cruise reviews. Just go to search either at the top of the page or in the drop down box in the bottom right of the page, type in "Mariner Review" and click for it to search the Royal Caribbean board, and there you have it! Even if you don't find what you are looking for, you will have a lot of fun learning other interesting things about the ship!

I for one will be back from my cruise on the Mariner (I leave June 18) right before you go. If I get the chance to post a review before then, I will try to include information about the entertainers for you.

To piggyback on tazdeb and Clark's comments, I think it makes absolute sense to post this question on here. Many people may be just returning from the Mariner and have this information fresh in their minds. The cruiseline may not be able to answer this question on the spot, as not every agent at every phone is going to know who the entertainers on a certain ship are. In fact, I bet most of them have no idea offhand. So, instead of waiting on hold, the OP simply came somewhere where many people are willing to share tidbits of knowledge. That is what these boards are for.

Now that I'm off my soapbox... samsung, you can find lots of information like this in cruise reviews. Just go to search either at the top of the page or in the drop down box in the bottom right of the page, type in "Mariner Review" and click for it to search the Royal Caribbean board, and there you have it! Even if you don't find what you are looking for, you will have a lot of fun learning other interesting things about the ship!

I for one will be back from my cruise on the Mariner (I leave June 18) right before you go. If I get the chance to post a review before then, I will try to include information about the entertainers for you.

Archived